Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Googling his email leads to this.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...ando-Acosta&lc=2473&pid=165564678&mid=5583687

tired.gif
Wow, 

That hurts man. May he rest in peace. 

tired.gif

Damn my heart just dropped clicking that link. Too young man, we're the same age, life is too short. Rip

@#$^ Im reading the updates like hes pulling through. I was tearing up yo! den get through the last post and he gone? this cant be life for him man. It cant. :smh: I know hes in a better place. His real name Fernando Acosta?

This is truly so sad.
I honestly thought he was going to pull through.
Damn...
R.I.P

^Im with you man, but the last time he posted was couple days prior to his passing. Glad he's in a better place but still sad to see him go especially at a young age. Hell he's only a year older then me. Rest In Peace Beezy.

Last edited:
Aw man this hits home,lost a few family members to Cancer. Was really hoping he'd pull through :\, at least he's not suffering anymore but still. RIP to a fallen NT brother |I.

Aw man this hits home,lost a few family members to Cancer. Was really hoping he'd pull through :\, at least he's not suffering anymore but still. RIP to a fallen NT brother |I.

I can relate. Lost my mom to cancer. Whenever I hear or read stories of people battling it or have passed away from it I can feel my eyes swell up a little bit. Rest in peace to one of our own.

Back
Top Bottom