Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

:smh: damn. RIP. props to NTers doing detective work to confirm. followed this thread when he updated it. sad to hear.

Damn man.

Not the kind of update I was hoping for.

Anybody able to get an address? Maybe as a community send an arrangement to the family.
Would this even be a good idea?

I'd be down for it.
That would be a great idea. His family would know he meant a lot and connected with many people he didnt even know in person. I'd put in.

rip homie 
mean.gif

I sent an email to the funeral home.
Asked for the family's address and linked them to the thread as proof of what i told them.

Might be a long shot but hopefully they respond.
If any of you detectives have a better way...by all means try it out.

Wow this made me legit sad :frown:... was really hoping he would pull through. Gone to soon...

R.I.P. |I

For some reason the obit page froze up when I tried to leave a comment. Is it working for anyone else?

wow.... RIP. never knew you but just reading your story made me wish you could have beaten it. from what all the other nt'ers and mods have said you were a good soul and were loved very much. i hope you can rest easy broham.

Last edited:
Wow man this is some sad **** :smh:

Dude was planning on proposing to his girlfriend if i remember correctly.

I'm definitely in to send something to the family.

RIP . :frown:

RIP, we lost a good brother. As he mentioned, it's important to be appreciative of life and not take every breath for granted. I'm sure he's in a better place now where he's no longer suffering. If you guys do find out the info, post that up, I'm sure people are willing to raise some money.

Damn....really sad news. I've been keeping up with this thread always hoping to see breezy post. I lost my Dad to lymphoma, it truly is a horrible disease. RIP homie

:smh: man this is crazy

after viewing his past posts, I found his email and sent him an email this morning

RIP brother :smh:

someone must have his account info on NT seeing how his last time online was in July and he passed in June.

Last edited:
this is truly sad..

rip to a true warrior.

can't meth get in touch with his family via the ip address?

he mentioned before that he could do something like that when he exposed a troll.

Back
Top Bottom