*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

so earth benders have metal and lava bending under their belts now.. I wonder what airbenders have
it seems like air benders are the only ones who dont have another type of bending

fire benders= lightning, combustion

water  benders= ice, blood, healing

earth  benders= sand, mud, metal and now lava 
sick.gif
 im still not understanding how the lava works
Lava is literally molten rock, it's just rock in a different physical state, that's why they can bend it.

Don't forget water benders can plant bend by manipulating the water within plants (hence foggy swamp style). I guess it's a similar concept to blood bending.

Yea..airbenders taking an L as far as secondary skills go.

I personally can't think of a secondary skill either.
i get that but it didnt even seem like someone melted it for him 

ol boy just heated it up by himself 

that doesnt make sense to me 

unless hes rubbing them together real fast.

so earth benders have metal and lava bending under their belts now.. I wonder what airbenders have
it seems like air benders are the only ones who dont have another type of bending

sick.gif
Lava is literally molten rock, it's just rock in a different physical state, that's why they can bend it.

Don't forget water benders can plant bend by manipulating the water within plants (hence foggy swamp style). I guess it's a similar concept to blood bending.

There is lava beneath the earth. He just had to pull it up.

sick.gif

There is lava beneath the earth. He just had to pull it up.
repped 
pimp.gif

They just naturally have more things to apply their skills to.

Imagine if they had an earth bender who could create diamonds, sapphires, rubies, etc. in record time..and it would technically be 'natural' as opposed to 'lab' made.
Dude would be caking harder than De Beers.
They just naturally have more things to apply their skills to.

Imagine if they had an earth bender who could create diamonds, sapphires, rubies, etc. in record time..and it would technically be 'natural' as opposed to 'lab' made.
Dude would be caking harder than De Beers.
The Yambs would love em :pimp: :pimp:

earth  benders= sand, mud, metal and now lava :x  im still not understanding how the lava works
I thought the fire person did the lava bending

I would assume air benders can take breath away from people I guess
And they can fly
So I guess that's cool

I'd still rather be an airbender

Get to fly

Don't need to actually have your element physically near you (air is everywhere)

GET TO ******* FLY

Get to live in a sweet-*** temple and detach yourself from the ******** of the world

Get to travel (Air NOMADS)

Can blow up skirts discreetly

Can move at super speed

Can run on walls

Can be super-humanly acrobatic and agile

YOU

CAN

FLY

(and not like firebending; that's that whack flight that probably exhausts the user)

Air Benders have astral projection. They also seem to have the most variety when it comes to their base skills.

If I remember correctly they can augment sound too.

Last edited:
When it comes to flight, Airbenders still need gliders, unless they literally bend themselves up to levitate, but that's probably just as intensive as flight by fire.

As for secondary abilites, Airbenders can do spiritual projection.

Though it's not necessarily for combat, going ghost form and going through walls & s_ is pretty damn dope.

sick.gif
I thought the fire person did the lava bending
nah the fire bender is the one with the third eye

I figure lava bending like Waterbenders bending ice into water.

There's no heat involved, so I assume a master Earthbender manipulates & spins earth fast enough to make it molten.

All Zaheer did to free the dude was drop some rocks in his cage & son spun 'em into lava.

It's not like he willed lava from the Earth, he was on the boat in the middle of the ocean.

is spiritual projection limited to airbenders tho? I know they are the most spiritual and all but I feel like any bender or even a non bender can achieve it.

There was a new episode. I watched it today. Just not on tv. They moved it online.

Nick.com wasn't working for me so I watched it somewhere else.

Last edited:
Just peeped the episode....**** is getting too real
mean.gif

It's looking like a 2nd World War is finna break out

Last edited:
:wow: wooow that new episode is something else !!! It's about to go down I wonder why korra doesn't go into the avatar state to escape at all

I think it's because of what happened to Korra in the previous season. If the Avatar State is the sum of all the power of past Avatars, then Korra's Avatar State should be pretty worthless

eek.gif
wooow that new episode is something else !!! It's about to go down I wonder why korra doesn't go into the avatar state to escape at all
the avatar state got destroyed it doesnt exist anymore

Wonder if Zaheer was telling the truth with that story, if so hes got some valid points.

Mako and Bolin my dudes I hate it had to be them
is spiritual projection limited to airbenders tho? I know they are the most spiritual and all but I feel like any bender or even a non bender can achieve it.
Anyone can make it into the spirit world

There doesnt need to be an advanced form of Airbending IMO, its the most powerful of the 4

Last edited:
I'm excited to see Ric Zaheer Flair & The Four Horsemen go to Ba Sing Se & wash the Earth Queen & the Dai Li with some hot lava, I need that broad gone.

Red Lotus be some anarchist libertarians.

Ric Zaheer Flair lol. Last night's episode was :pimp: though. My dude's Mako and Bolin stood no chance against lava dude and no arms water bender.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I have Dish... can't watch the episode on Nick.com... so stupid to pull it off air.
[/COLOR]

:smh:

I wonder why lighting hasn't been used by any fire benders so far. I mean I don't think the people think of it as a weaker form of bending in anyway. its a step above blue flame and it does take a more skillful person to achieve it, like metal bending for earth benders. and I know theirs levels above it now like combustion bending but that was known since Aang's time with sparky sparky boom man. Mako should whip that out one time. fighting all these powerful red lotus people he has to step up to the plate
pimp.gif

can't wait for a red lotus assault on Ba Sing Say
pimp.gif
Zuko and a few others will have to make an appearance
pimp.gif

Did they explain how or why Zaheer got an incredible grasp of air bending? or bending in general? He's a member of the red lotus but only just gained air bending meaning he had nothing to begin with right? or was it his great connection with the spirit world that helped him out?

Back
Top Bottom