*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

MetalMario MetalMario

Mako's used it a few times. It's just never been for anything spectacular. In fact, we saw a bunch of people using it, along with Mako, way back in season one while working in a factory.

I wonder why lighting hasn't been used by any fire benders so far. I mean I don't think the people think of it as a weaker form of bending in anyway. its a step above blue flame and it does take a more skillful person to achieve it, like metal bending for earth benders. and I know theirs levels above it now like combustion bending but that was known since Aang's time with sparky sparky boom man. Mako should whip that out one time. fighting all these powerful red lotus people he has to step up to the plate
pimp.gif

can't wait for a red lotus assault on Ba Sing Say
pimp.gif
Zuko and a few others will have to make an appearance
pimp.gif

Did they explain how or why Zaheer got an incredible grasp of air bending? or bending in general? He's a member of the red lotus but only just gained air bending meaning he had nothing to begin with right? or was it his great connection with the spirit world that helped him out?
havent we seen combustion bending even back in aangs time

same third eye, I figured it was combustion bending, they never gave it a name back in Aang's time (as far as I know)

thanks @Jays25 I forget crap that happened in S1

same third eye, I figured it was combustion bending, they never gave it a name back in Aang's time (as far as I know)

thanks @Jays25
I forget crap that happened in S1

Sure was the Common/Omari Hardwick lookin dude.

I couldn't quit put my finger on who else had one.

I had similar questions regarding Zaheer. I'm guessing dude was just some next level martial artist, with good spiritual connection.

I mean, how was he--without bending--considered a threat on par with the rest of the elite-level red lotus members?

I had similar questions regarding Zaheer. I'm guessing dude was just some next level martial artist, with good spiritual connection.

I mean, how was he--without bending--considered a threat on par with the rest of the elite-level red lotus members?
im sayin

whyd they have ol boy in one of those elite security cells like his comrades without him being able to bend

i need more backstory on him

He seems to just have been a dangerous mastermind overall.

But with the air bending... When he was at the air temple, he had said that he was always interested in air bending and always studied it.

i know what you guys are saying about her avatar state but she used it in the beginning of the season so she still has it

i know what you guys are saying about her avatar state but she used it in the beginning of the season so she still has it
When she cleared the weeds? That was the spirit water bending thing. Thats the only thing I can remember

Wow, Nick's web design is trash, there's banners on the site to watch the episode but they're not click-able links-- just an image.
And the official Korra section isn't updated for episode ten.

It is almost as if they are making a delay for eager people to buy the episode on stream services, rather than watch it free on their site.
I was lucky enough to find a link from a diff site to nick's episode page, but you can't find it using nick.com itself, like really?

Business huh?

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/legend-of-korra-210-full-episode.html

For anyone else having trouble....

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOH SHIIT! I KNEW IN THEORY YOU COULD SUCK THE AIR OUT OF SOMEONE BUT TO ACTUALLY SHOW IT ON TV!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Reactions: wr
I think the reason Nick took it off the air was cuz

1. the show has gotten pretty brutal in the violence for a Y7 rated tv show

2. the last few episodes have been pretty revolutionary in content. wouldn't want to upset sponsors or god forbid..the Feds

Even for a cartoon, that show/ / IP has always been too..real or deep for Nickelodeon and their target audience.

When he said darkness instead of death, I thought he Shang Tsung'd her & took her soul...which would be way more dope than suffocation.

Good episode.

The political message is evident: Zaheer's group wants essentially anarchy, correct?

Back
Top Bottom