*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I was actually wondering that too with aangs kids and such.

Since aang's an avatar and he had kids, his kids only get the actual bending he started out as right?

but his wife was a Water bender so there's a chance of that too. And seeing as Aang had 3 kids: One Air, One Water and One Non Bender... It works out.
Bolin's parents both just had to be benders or be descendants of Fire and Earth Benders. Just ask one of the creators. I know he has a tumblr he frequents 
roll.gif

like Uptempo kid said bending is passed thru generations. some times it skips generations also. if u remember from the og avatar, Katara was the only water bender in the Southern water tribe. her parents weren't water benders and neither is Sokka. there hadn't been a water bender there for years until she was born.  It all depend on what nation the parents come from.  In the case with Bolin and Mako, their parents were either earth and fire benders or descendants of the earth and fire nation.

and heres Aangs and Katara's children Kya, Bumi, and Tenzin. Kyas a water bender because of Katara, Tenzins an air bender because of Aang, and in Bumis case it skipped him but his kids could potentially be water or air benders, idk how it works for kids born of multiple nations who cant bend, im guessing water benders because of he looks like he took on the water tribe traits.
Family-tree-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30544925-1023-729.jpg

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Mister916

I think that was a younger Tenzin in the flashback.
The how could Korra have a flashback of Tenzin?
She was having a flashback when she was Aang in the past life? I don't know, the Airbender in the flashback had a goatee so I assume it's Tenzin.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I think that was a younger Tenzin in the flashback.
The how could Korra have a flashback of Tenzin?
She was having a flashback when she was Aang in the past life? I don't know, the Airbender in the flashback had a goatee so I assume it's Tenzin.

Ang can grow a beard and he looks nice with it. It was a different beard then Tenzins plus all the older airbenders grew beards. Check out the Air temple episodes. 

Have they said this is going to be only one season? cause she only has to learn air bending plus they've said its only going to be in one location

^^^doubt it... it's just to popular to go out with one season.

Anyone else hyped to see the flashback scenes?

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

^^^doubt it... it's just to popular to go out with one season.

Anyone else hyped to see the flashback scenes?

Yeah...it was such a tease
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by theDEEK

tumblr_m374qvf8xF1qceiz6o1_500.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel like Aang was killed in battle.
nah slim went out on top and died of natural causes. 
pimp.gif

I'm sure that the chick is Toph, the little blind girl or possibly her daughter who is the head of that org now.

The other dude is Sokka, if u notice the hair.

I need to know what happened in this scene, that has to be an older Aang.

Looks like they were in court or something. Need to know who the closeup was of

Edit: My wife believes Amon could be Bumi, Aang's non-bending son. I don't believe the story Amon said about his family being killed by the fire bender. Easy to right your family off so noone asks questions about your past.

for some reason i believe since amon can energybend, something that only the avatar can do, he has to be either a descendant or pull a Naruto shippuden "Tobi/Madara" and be really really old.

I think of Aang's generation as the middle ages as where techinques lighting shooting was to 3 known people, Toph became the 1st and only metal bender, and only few including Katara can blood bend. now times have changed including technology (metal was only used by the fire nation)... who knows what else has been taught and discovered, e.g Toph's daughter has the police force metal bend

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Have they said this is going to be only one season? cause she only has to learn air bending plus they've said its only going to be in one location

It's set to run for 2 seasons and 26 episodes.

I love how this series has a totally different feel yet it feels the same. Placing the show in the 1920s was an excellent choice.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I love how this series has a totally different feel yet it feels the same. Placing the show in the 1920s was an excellent choice.

Ehhh, I like the show but i miss the "adventure" theme that Aang's series had. Still a good show though.

Originally Posted by struong8

Originally Posted by aepps20

Ehhh, I like the show but i miss the "adventure" theme that Aang's series had. Still a good show though.
this..

and for the dudes that missed it you can catch it online
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom