*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Originally Posted by Antidope

Episide was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Got to see a little flash of what Tenzin can do, was pretty cool. I wanted to see Asami join The Equalists just for a change of pace but knew she wasn't going too.
I kinda do want the creators to explain why Korra chooses to primarily use fire bending. I'm hoping for an answer besides it being the most powerful one IDK.
? She used water bending for all of the tournament fights. But in the tunnel there is no water available to bend and in this fight fire was really her only form of offense that made sense, since those things probably weigh a ton, and earth bending would not have made much sense.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Episide was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Got to see a little flash of what Tenzin can do, was pretty cool. I wanted to see Asami join The Equalists just for a change of pace but knew she wasn't going too.
I kinda do want the creators to explain why Korra chooses to primarily use fire bending. I'm hoping for an answer besides it being the most powerful one IDK.
? She used water bending for all of the tournament fights. But in the tunnel there is no water available to bend and in this fight fire was really her only form of offense that made sense, since those things probably weigh a ton, and earth bending would not have made much sense.

for the pro bending matches, each player can only use one style of bending. 1 Fire, 1 water and 1 earth. Since the fire ferrets already have a fire and earthbender she's forced to use water. Fire bending is her go to bending style

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Episide was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for the pro bending matches, each player can only use one style of bending. 1 Fire, 1 water and 1 earth. Since the fire ferrets already have a fire and earthbender she's forced to use water. Fire bending is her go to bending style

yeah this. Its just funny to me that someone from the water tribe relies on firebendjng so heavily. Same way I felt when Aang would earthbend. I also expected her to keep a gourd filled with water on her like katara did so she could effectively use the element that she should be most familiar with but I got over that

did anyone else notice the lead on Chi-Blocking shipments being found at "Cabbage Corp" and Owner said "My Cabbage!!!!... Corp"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

did anyone else notice the lead on Chi-Blocking shipments being found at "Cabbage Corp" and Owner said "My Cabbage!!!!... Corp"
laugh.gif

my man been hustlin makin moves
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah this. Its just funny to me that someone from the water tribe relies on firebendjng so heavily. Same way I felt when Aang would earthbend. I also expected her to keep a gourd filled with water on her like katara did so she could effectively use the element that she should be most familiar with but I got over that
You need water in the area to water-bend and earth-bending requires still stances. Fire-bending comes out much quicker and is more convenient in a quick pace fight which all of the fights so far have been.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

You need water in the area to water-bend and earth-bending requires still stances. Fire-bending comes out much quicker and is more convenient in a quick pace fight which all of the fights so far have been.
but also, firebending fits her personality more. She's a feisty short tempered tough person. IMO thats why its alot tougher for her to master air bending

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Actually Bolin proves you don't necessary need still stances for earth bending. His style is very fluent.

I was always forget about this show.. I wish this thread was always on page 1.. that way I can remember to tune in..

7 episodes in and I'm loving the show, but the suspense created by all these random flash backs and loose ends is killing me. Plus she's yet to even go into the avatar state. My body is ready for more than just pro bending matches and seeing her dance around her feelings for that fire bending guy.

So far my predictions have been right
pimp.gif

Knew Sato had to do something with these equalists. Now let's see what else I'll get right
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

7 episodes in and I'm loving the show, but the suspense created by all these random flash backs and loose ends is killing me. Plus she's yet to even go into the avatar state. My body is ready for more than just pro bending matches and seeing her dance around her feelings for that fire bending guy.

THIS!!

All the trouble they get into and she hasn't turned yet. 

I thought Korra would have went into the Avatar state when she was captured by Amon.
mad.gif

Im feeindin for this, I know shes gunna go in!

When are they gonna start focusing on her training? And it seems like she always getting whooped in a fight

They need to progress with the show before they lose watchers. I'm ready for the avatar state too as well as her progression as an air bender. Might as well let her learn how to metal bend too while theyre at it

am i the only one who is waiting for her to go into the avatar state? i been wanting to see how she does. she does always use fire alot of the times

Im getting chills when as I read down this thread. CMON KORRA! GO IN AVATAR STATE ALREADY! Dude, ang went into his avatar state within the first 10 minutes of the first episode. cmon.

Did anyone else shout at the tv when Lin Beifong went into sato's workshop and didn't find the secret underground passage? I was literally shouting for her to earth bend to find the passage like toft. and it freaking happened. I was so juiced at that point haha

Back
Top Bottom