Update: Honestly, How important is one's looks?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

as much as people want to say its not, it is, it VERY MUCH is important, just look at babies growing up, the cute little babies always get away witht hings, they get hugged, cheeked squeezed, if a cute baby made a mess with toilet paper the parents take pictures and laugh
if a ugly baby made the same mess he's catching a major %%!-whooping

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, IMO...Looks are very important. I associate peoples looks with their health and how they take care of themselves.

Some people just look unhealthy, which is an immediate turn off.

If you treat your body right, it will show.(Most of the time) Exercising, cleaning, etc.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

as much as people want to say its not, it is, it VERY MUCH is important, just look at babies growing up, the cute little babies always get away witht hings, they get hugged, cheeked squeezed, if a cute baby made a mess with toilet paper the parents take pictures and laugh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THIS IS TRUTH LOL

I remember learning something in psychology class that said people are attracted to others who are similiar on like a 1-10 scale.. Like 8s' and 8'swill more than likely end up together and what not.

But looks are important, people are racist based on looks. Just look at the studies they have done with attractive women getting a job while a less attractivefemale with more qualifications will not get the job

Very.... they are very influential.
Also they're the starting place of relationships... you got to be attracted to someone's looks 1st right?
I know I do...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Good looks are important for initial attraction, but looks aren't everything. Looks can't keep someone interested. There's plenty of good looking people out there. Personality > Looks by farrrrr.
But without initial attraction, some people wouldn't ever meet.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Good looks are important for initial attraction, but looks aren't everything. Looks can't keep someone interested. There's plenty of good looking people out there. Personality > Looks by farrrrr.
yes, that is true.

LMFAO!!

I don't care what anyone says. Looks are pretty damn important. Never have I heard someone say, "Ay...check that girl out. I bet she has agreat personality."
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

But, I've dealt with some model looking chicks before and they spend so much time talking about what they have and who they know that the +*@* getsannoying. Honestly, I don't give a ##**. I'd rather have an attractive girl that I can laugh with...converse with. Looks don't mean everything.I'm not going to kiss someone's +%$ just because they're used to it.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't care what anyone says. Looks are pretty damn important. Never have I heard someone say, "Ay...check that girl out. I bet she has a great personality."
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

But, I've dealt with some model looking chicks before and they spend so much time talking about what they have and who they know that the +*@* gets annoying. Honestly, I don't give a ##**. I'd rather have an attactive girl that tells me I look like Trey Songs and hands me L's. I can laugh with...converse with. Looks don't mean everything. I'm not going to kiss someone's %@% just because they're used to it.
Fixed. No offense, just had to do it.

not really. i mean im all about people wanting to look as good as they feel they can, but looks in the larger scheme of things are its not important

word to kanye, "the prettiest people do the ugliest things"

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't care what anyone says. Looks are pretty damn important. Never have I heard someone say, "Ay...check that girl out. I bet she has a great personality."
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

But, I've dealt with some model looking chicks before and they spend so much time talking about what they have and who they know that the +*@* gets annoying. Honestly, I don't give a ##**. I'd rather have an attactive girl that tells me I look like Trey Songs and hands me L's. I can laugh with...converse with. Looks don't mean everything. I'm not going to kiss someone's %@% just because they're used to it.
Fixed. No offense, just had to do it.

id say there has to be physical attraction between two people and ugly is different to some people

They are very important. Looks are what makes you attracted to that person initially. She doesn't have to be a dime but she has to be cute. If you plan onhaving children, you don't want ugly babies do you?

You want your kid to look like this:
n706958478_897979_2604.jpg
n706958478_812230_7106.jpg

Originally Posted by Lazy B

They are very important. Looks are what makes you attracted to that person initially. She doesn't have to be a dime but she has to be cute. If you plan on having children, you don't want ugly babies do you?

You want your kid to look like this:
n706958478_897979_2604.jpg
n706958478_812230_7106.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You wild for that one 'Rell.

Straight from somebody's FB.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

thytkerjobs wrote:

yep.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Looks are everything, you are a fool if you believe otherwise, real talk
WRONG!

you have to be able to bring something else to the table.
I hope all you people who think like this are all flawless 10's

Back
Top Bottom