UPDATE More pics added Dj Award at the Playboy Mansion, Grammy after Party hosted by P. Diddy

humble OP doin big things?

*refreshes thread*

real life...
pimp.gif

DJ Award.... me n a homie got some girls comin up to la this weekend... wat u got instore for us lol

EDIT: i live 5 min away from the PBM where was my invite lol
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

DJ Award.... me n a homie got some girls comin up to la this weekend... wat u got instore for us lol

nerd.gif
Im gonna be in Hollywood if you wanna come through. Let me know. I'll add you guys to the list. The Playboy Mansion is DARK until Feb 25 (I think)

You, sir, are the stuff of legends.
EDIT: I hope you'll still be spinning in three years, because that's when I turn 21.

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

You, sir, are the stuff of legends.
EDIT: I hope you'll still be spinning in three years, because that's when I turn 21.
Plan on retiring at the age of 50. By then, my kids should be ready to go. 

Originally Posted by djaward

Niketalk is always invited to any parties I dj (if I have a guest list). But not all events I do have great response. Next event I have coming up is this Friday night at Club Ecco in Hollywood. If you're in the LA area and want to come through, HIT ME UP. I can add you to the list.
NT Networking 101
laugh.gif

Got plans this weekend so Ecco is off the table, definitely hit you up, always open to new spots.  I'm a big believer in quid pro quo, hit you up via PM one of these days.

nerd.gif
Im gonna be in Hollywood if you wanna come through. Let me know. I'll add you guys to the list. The Playboy Mansion is DARK until Feb 25 (I think)

fri or saturday?

nerd.gif

fri or saturday?
This weekend FRIDAY. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I heard the tickets to this party were 50,000 dollars.. cant be true,right?
General admission ticket prices was $1,500 a pop
Cabana + Unlimited alcohol + Playboy Bunnies + Personal waiter + Great food and Great view were $50,000 a cabana. 

Cabana + Unlimited alcohol + Playboy Bunnies + Personal waiter + Great food and Great view were $50,000 a cabana. 
can you recall any celebs that were in this section?

nerd.gif

fri or saturday?
This weekend FRIDAY. 

check ya pm

can you recall any celebs that were in this section?
Chris Brown was in one. Afrojack and Paris Hilton in another. Diddy had is own (I dont think he paid). Some music execs and movie producers had a couple. I could not see that far ahead of me. The light guy got trigger happy with the fog machine. 

This guy DJ Award partied Puff to the hospital G...
...damn homie - you had the @!@% crackin' like that? 
laugh.gif

bzgd9egtuiwe_t.jpg

Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy has confirmed reports this week claiming he experienced a crucial migraine following a post-Grammy Awards party, forcing him to seek medical attention.

Thanking fans for their concern, Puffy said he is using the power of sleep to heal up.

"Thanks for all the twitter love! I'm fine. I just had the craziest Migraine. I'm just sleeping it off now. Thank you. Love yall.," he tweeted Monday (February 13) evening. (Diddy's Twitter)

Initial reporting on Diddy's hospitalization hit the Internet Monday.

Diddy was hospitalized this AM for an extreme migraine ... TMZ has learned. The mogul hosted a post-Grammy party at the Playboy Mansion Sunday night . After the party, Diddy went home and got a massive headache. Diddy's entourage became so concerned ... they drove him to the UCLA emergency room -- btw, the same place where Michael Jackson was pronounced dead. Diddy was treated and is back at home ... feeling a lot better. A Diddy source tells us ... the migraine was unrelated to anything that went down at the Mansion. (TMZ)

His lavish Playboy Mansion party reportedly cost up to $50,000 for attendees.

Diddy hosted a post-celebration Grammy party at Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion and tickets to the elite event reportedly ran for up to $50,000. The three-time Grammy Award winning rapper, who is renowned for throwing wild parties, appeared to be enjoying the event when he took to Twitter to update his followers. "This is actually one of the HOTTEST parties I've ever thrown!! Right now at the Playboy Mansion!!!! Let's goooooooo!!!!" Diddy tweeted from his star studded bash. (Christian Post)

Outside of medical reports, Puff recently announced the signing of Baltimore rapper Los to his Bad Boy family.

"It's time for a whole new generation; it's time for a whole new movement. So we got [Machine Gun Kelly], French Montana, Red Café; we got Cassie," Diddy said in an interview. "We also have a new artist named Los that we signed. It's official. We're trying to put that young, youthful energy out in the air and do it the only way that Bad Boy can do it. ... When you've been doing it for as long as we've been doing it, we the last ones standing from when we were doing it. And that's not taking shots at nobody, that's just a fact." (MTV)

http://www.sohh.com/2012/02/diddy_confirms_hospitalization_scare_im.html?utm_source=feedburner

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

^^ oh snaps..i've been to that spot

might roll through
Let me know bro. I think I might get a table and a bottle. If you come through, you're sitting with me. Let me know. 
You that _ OP

Originally Posted by env

I remember your thread, what music did you end up playing?
Everything. There were 3 djs total. 
Me, Playmate Sarah Robertson and Ciroc dj, DJ Eque. Dj Eque (a girl) Played most of Diddys songs and all hip hop other songs. Sarah played the house/trance set and I played the stuff people like to dance to. 
Nice. I met DJ Eque (she's married to Talib Kweli, btw) a year ago. Long story short, she made a couple appearances on All About Aubrey, which my friend was a co-star of. Went to the premiere party and chatted with her for awhile. Cool chick, and really nice.

Sup guy, so I djed a Grammys after party at the Playboy Mansion last night. As promised, here are the pics. Sorry, I did not have a great view. 
Stars that came through,

Diddy, Jenny McCarthy, Pamela Anderson, Hugh Hef, Chris Brown, Paris Hilton, Afrojack, Evan Ross, Busta Rhymes, Craig Robinson, Maroon 5, Michael Clark Duncan. Im sure there was more. 

More to come
Here are some, to view them all click here

http://www.facebook.com/m...4291032&type=3 

425542_2615693765651_1654291032_2303588_2014899908_n.jpg
\

432041_2575048709550_1654291032_2290249_1406012151_n.jpg

mad props djaward

Back
Top Bottom