UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

Well the $155 Foamposite Lite have been sitting in HOH for the past week or so. So just maybe footlocker will have Foam Ones. Who knows.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Only releasing at 2 places.... that's pretty dumb, but oh well!

well considering i got the pic out of a footlocker catalog i think more than just those 2 stores will have them.i dont think its a typo atr all i think that the shoe will lack some things though like the swoosh on the side and/or the penny logo.

roll.gif

foam ones dont have a swoosh on the side, and they wouldnt be called foamposite ones without the penny logo, lol. so what the hell are you talkin about scrappy

lmao. Damn some people need to look at the difference between the foam ones and pros. They are very similar but they are 2 different shoes

Does anyone else have any more info? Release date? And if they are the all black penny's?

is it a footlocker or hoh exclusive? available online? I passed on these last time and I really want em this time around!!

Nothing is different but the price. This is for the peeps that couldn't afford the previous foam releases. Rumor has it a kid wrote a letter to Nikeexplaining how his parents couldn't get them for him and Mike Jackson over @ Nike dicided to release the all blk pair for a dicounted price. GR!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Nothing is different but the price. This is for the peeps that couldn't afford the previous foam releases. Rumor has it a kid wrote a letter to Nike explaining how his parents couldn't get them for him and Mike Jackson over @ Nike dicided to release the all blk pair for a dicounted price. GR!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.......If true.

Man I believe if this would release with clear soles it would be my new grail.

this is a bad idea. i am NOT happy about these re-releasing for $155 (unless there are some minor differences or somethin at least). otherwise, this makesabsolutely no sense!
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^^^^^naw, i ain't worried about value cause i don't plan on selling the ones i have. i just like the fact that i never see anyone wearing theseanymore and if i do, they nice & dogged.
laugh.gif

now everybody gonna have them again.
frown.gif
smh.gif

besides, when has nike EVER done this before... release the same shoe for a cheaper price?? then they have the nerve to make them $50 cheaper, at that. notfeelin that. if that's the case, why don't they do that with the royals too then??
eyes.gif

like christmas again ya heard.

no bs, last years release can be had for less than $200 if your looking hard enough. I'll be grabbing these and egg's and chill until its griffey time.

If these are going to be $155... Why re-release them around the same time as the Foamposite Lite which costs the same price? No one is going to buy those whenit is on the shelf next to the foam one at an already discounted price.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Nothing is different but the price. This is for the peeps that couldn't afford the previous foam releases. Rumor has it a kid wrote a letter to Nike explaining how his parents couldn't get them for him and Mike Jackson over @ Nike dicided to release the all blk pair for a dicounted price. GR!
guess we should hire little kids to write to nike/jb and complain about JB releases, maybe CDPs wouldve been $250 retail
roll.gif

If its a 1/19 release, why havent any pics surfaced? NYC spots should have these already since its less than two weeks til release...hopefully they do drop, ican use some black foams again
pimp.gif

Besides price, i see these joints like the royals and silver pros that dropped last year: unnecessary, but nobody's complaining.

still got my pair, if these are a GR for 155, then i will wait until a FTL 50% off to cop another pair, i only worn my all black penny ones like 3 times, stilllook brand new, i prefer my all black foam pros over these, but i will def cop another pair for 50% off
pimp.gif

cot damnit nike just release the freakin pearls already

Im definitely getting a pair. the last time they released mines fit too tight so i sold em.

i personally won't believe it's the foam ones releasing as opposed to lites until i see them in the store with my own eyes.

the re-release at the lower price makes absolutely zero sense and we all know that is not nike's way of doing business. making a poular shoe cheaper? iain't believing this til i see it. until then, i'm saying it's a typo and it's the lites that are releasing.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i personally won't believe it's the foam ones releasing as opposed to lites until i see them in the store with my own eyes.

the re-release at the lower price makes absolutely zero sense and we all know that is not nike's way of doing business. making a poular shoe cheaper? i ain't believing this til i see it. until then, i'm saying it's a typo and it's the lites that are releasing.

COSIGN

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

the re-release at the lower price makes absolutely zero sense and we all know that is not nike's way of doing business. making a poular shoe cheaper? i ain't believing this til i see it. until then, i'm saying it's a typo and it's the lites that are releasing.
either way... keep my fingers cross and wait

Back
Top Bottom