UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

these are 155 because they will release in every store across the u.s. instead of just select spots like the previous release?

thats what im getting out of it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i personally won't believe it's the foam ones releasing as opposed to lites until i see them in the store with my own eyes.

the re-release at the lower price makes absolutely zero sense and we all know that is not nike's way of doing business. making a poular shoe cheaper? i ain't believing this til i see it. until then, i'm saying it's a typo and it's the lites that are releasing.
co-sign. If they are releasing them, then why not the black/cactus, and black/red as well, or even a new colorway?

How about this absurd thought. Maybe Nike is starting to sell all the seized fakes they get. Maybe they seized some shoes that were made with legit materialsbut just unauthorized and they are selling them. I know it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever though of but I am questioning how a company like Nike isover shooting the market these days. I mean have you seen some of the thing that make it in to the outlets?

I don't think these are dropping. I bet its a typo and its the Foamposites Lites instead...

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

How about this absurd thought. Maybe Nike is starting to sell all the seized fakes they get. Maybe they seized some shoes that were made with legit materials but just unauthorized and they are selling them. I know it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever though of but I am questioning how a company like Nike is over shooting the market these days. I mean have you seen some of the thing that make it in to the outlets?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

How about this absurd thought. Maybe Nike is starting to sell all the seized fakes they get. Maybe they seized some shoes that were made with legit materials but just unauthorized and they are selling them. I know it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever though of but I am questioning how a company like Nike is over shooting the market these days. I mean have you seen some of the thing that make it in to the outlets?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These have really released longer than you guys make it out to be. I think it was spring 07 right?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Honesty I'd rather they be $180 like they always have been. It's because that number has always been in my mind and I strive and hustle for that, and it kind of takes the meaning out of it for me.

+#! are you talking about??? people are broke out here man, cut that BS out

roll.gif
Damn you must have been smoking that good stuff then locked yourself inyour room cuz that sounds pretty crazy. Its funny as hell had me rolling but lay off the trees.

People, don't get your hopes up... its the Lites. The all black foams are not re-releasing anytime soon.

On another note, is it just me or would the Lites actually be coppable if they didn't have those stupid indentations on the side of the toebox? I mean,they really just ruin the whole shoe for me.,
sick.gif

f3b15beb6dacefc0dda2aaa1936c5129672802c.pjpg
Yall feel me?

I get why some people are mad if they are releasing now for only $155 because they might have bought at $200 last year. Also, it doesn't make sense forthem to release the same shoe when they just released them so recently.

you guys are that rere to still think they are releasing. IT WAS THE FOAM LITES. FOR $155 the pic was an error. this thread is now closed.

Back
Top Bottom