*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

People should ease up !
Personally, there is something wrong in this thread because I haven't seen the OP, replying to anything !!! So maybe, we should get the OP in here to clear up some smokes, I'm starting to feel like "siramazing" is actually talking some truth but just mocking folks because he knows he's right, plus the OP doesn't seem so active with his claims !!! SO WHERE IS HE ?!?!

you must be high. the seller hasnt posted the bank statement. and to me was exposed when the shipping label came back to a tee to be the weight of the basketball.
exactly. as the seller, take just one small step into counter arguing why a $23.42 shipping charge is viable and you're "cleared"but its all smoke and mirrors and avoidance now.

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

I've seen it ! But really, and tell me really, how is this %@!% going to be resolved when everybody is saying the same %@!% over and over again!!! I understand, help is needed but, in the end it's still a matter of time when either one of them comes clean...I'm just saying, the scammed victim seems to be a little light about the situation compared to some. If I was in his shoes I'd be acting up on the thread, calling the seller every chance I get and then updating it up here for the world to see, but that is not the case...Whatever, it is where are doing is putting gas on fire that only keeps getting bigger! Now "siramazing" can be telling the truth or can be a genuine %#*%+@% but only HE and HE, himself knows that ! And besides, don't you guys see how sarcastic, he is responding to the accusations and couldn't care less so in simple english, WE JUST TAKE AN L. And why is "siramazing" still not banned ??!?!
I don't blame you at all for not reading all 1,000,000 pages, but a few pages ago OP said that he had reached his daily post limit so heshould be able to start posting again today. Chances are he's busy during the day today so hopefully he'll appear later.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

OP?

Where you at man?

sorry for not replying...i exceeded my daily reply limit of posts yesterday...i dont know what else i have to do to prove my innocence...i've provided thevideo, the pics, and everything else...what more do i need to do?

i have to go to work in a little bit so i wont be able to respond again til later this afternoon/evening...if there is any other info that needs to be shown toprove my case, please let me know and i'll post pics of whatever is needed

yo, i know a dude that use Amazing1 and a dude named John Mickens Jr.....and as far as i know, they're bth SUPER legit.

maybe the scammer is posing as them? because they're def not one and the same.

siramazing
Alright, enough is enough.. Just tell your boy to give the OP his cash back.

Cause all I know is that, the baby in your avy is worth a lot more than a couple of bucks. (I'm not threateningyou)

checking in.
following up on some leads.
i may have found where said scammer works.

also.

to hose that think siramazing is innocent....
i hit up the guy he sold the dmp vi/xi from ebay
according to scammer he flaked. the buyer of the dmp vi/xi said this:

Dear mexrfw,

im really sorry to hear that has happened. i got the pack from him like a month ago and i guess hes trying to resell something he doesnt have. thats not coolat all. im sorry that he did that to your friend but i dont know him personally like that and thanks for the heads up

/QUOTE

scammer is a liar.

and point 2. If he really was legit, why would he use an address that does not exist on the package he sent to OP? 873 east end st. DOES NOT EXIST.

off to detect... anyone with info can hit me up.
o and face82 wishes to send his regards. i know, ironic considering his e-rep as of late, but he had some good things to say..

Jayaddict,

just because a someone was legit BEFORE doesn't mean they can't turn bad. (ex: retired jordans)
Sometimes they just turn for the money. i think Justin just thought he was going to get away with taking OP's money. A quick and easy steal. he thoughtwrong

and they are sharing accounts, i have amazing1 (justin) number AND when i hit up Antzilla (Anthony handin aka john meyers jr) on ebay he gave me his number andaddress.

Although i feel antzilla is legit also, he's as guilty as amazing1 since they use each others accounts interchangeably.

Originally Posted by siramazing

another nike talk detective bites the dust.

Last name is not ashby, my cell phone number was already posted and it is not what you just posted....

keep it coming.
If your last name isn't Justin Ashby, why would you post that in your eBay auction and have something sent as Justin Royal?
I don't know, using different names & addresses, multiple people using ISS and eBay screennames...all point to signs of someone who might be a scammer.

nt detectives going in
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Amazing 1
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I remember this dude from uptowns.net forums. Dude can NOT dress

2654_559002806997_26602891_33577558_4539062_n.jpg

The kid sure looks like him in his avy pic
roll.gif
You can't hide anythinganymore....MECKS is going to tear you up into shreds and will do the right thing.People that scam need to get hit 10x harder...People with kids who scam need to be killed...can't be raising children with that kind of current mindstate

EDIT: Just noticed if you look in the background on the wall you'll see the same kid in the picture frame is in siramazing's Avy....Can't imaginehow you expect to dig yourself out of this one.

Thank you NikeAirCrispy, for clearing that up!!! OP, not questioning your innocence at all and I'm really sorry that this happened, happened to mebefore but paypal was a little more helpful to me and everything was resolved but it took some time, along while before I got my kicks!!! At this point, sellerseems very comfortable with what is going on, so I don't know what else can be done, just hope for the best! Siramazing, it's cold what you are doing,killing the community with a bunch of bull***, just send the man what he paid for or refund the loot !!!

Uh i know Antzilla is legit, i talked to the dude on another site. he is legit. and he does love in CO and got all the Melo PE's. This cant be Ant.

Man I wished I stayed in PA, because I wouldn't charge OP nothing I would take great pleasure in beating your *!% and robbing you for everything you got

^ i don't blame you for not reading everything i posted,
but he sold the DMP on ebay thru ebay account jtob221

when scammer made agreement with OP, he didn't even have the DMP in his possession anymore.

Why was all the info I found on him yesterday deleted?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This guy knows we exposed him. Got the info on him and is trying to get us banned.
laugh.gif

A message from scammer:

im doing very well.

Im now banned which is fine because being affiliated with people like you is not something I want or need.

You got a guy named brandon holt calling and texting my boy ant in colorado? whats that gonna do? you are just gonna get people introuble including yourselffor harassment.

I have aim convos, phone calls, bank statement and a reprint of my receipt that I got today from usps. So I told anthony to file up with his bank accountbecause I have all that i need to clear my name..

As for you and all the so called goons on here, posting phone numbers of my boy does nothing. He had no idea that I even got rid of the rest of my dmps. SO idont see why his info is even important.

THis is 1 reason why I dont post my address and only give out my texting phone number. Kids like you wanna call numbers and most likely try to send %!#! to myhouse like a kid. I encourage you to do that in all honesty.

There is no record of my address or where I live. My pic posted was in orlando 2 weeks ago, my away message said im in ny, you have 3 addresses that you thinkare mine and none of them are even remotely close.

It would be smart to leave this up to me and the seller and not feed into the thread on niketalk because its not doing nothing. ITs not getting him his moneyback or my shoes back. Its just back and forth bickering and me egging it on.

grow up. move on Search Tags: siramazing

Wow
eek.gif
... this story line just keeps getting better and better. I hopeall turns out well for the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom