*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

hey NT fam...i need some help...i've been scammed...i recently made an agreement with "siramazing" for some DS DMP VI/XI size 11...we made anagreement on NT on 3/29/09...i sent him $550 shortly after he agreed to the agreement...two days later on 3/31/09, he makes another agreement with fellow NTer"AirMaxMark23" for a DS size 11 DMP VI/XI...unfortunately, the next day, "siramazing" edited his reply on his agreement with"AirMaxMark23" saying that the shoes have been sold and that he no longer agrees...i received the package on 4/1/09...after i signed for the package,the post man gave me the box and i immediately felt how light the box was...i thought to myself "man, this box sure feels light for 2 pairs ofshoes"...and i have all the CDP's and the BMP/OLNL so i know approximately how heavy a package should be...so i thought it would be a good idea for meto record me opening the package just in case i was getting scammed...besides, i record myself opening the package on all the shoes i buy...just so in case aseller says "i shipped you authentic shoes, you probably just switched them with fakes"...that way i can prove to them that i was sent fake shoes andthat there is no doubt that i didnt switch anything...back to me opening the package...i turned on my video camera and started recording myself opening thebox...after i finished opening the box, to my surprise, i received a basketball...not the DMP VI/XI that "siramazing" and i had agreed upon...so nowi'm stuck with a basketball that i paid $550 for and am left without a DMP VI/XI that would have completed my jordan package collection...i have providedthe link to the video of me opening the package...the scans of the print outs of the agreement between "siramazing" and myself as well as"AirMaxMark23" and "siramazing" agreement...i also provided a scan of the ebay auction that "siramazing" had for the same DS size11 DMP VI/XI...lastly, i provided a picture of the shipping label with his name and address on it

here is the link to the video of me opening the package
http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr286/XpLoZiV8/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

here is the link to the agreement i had with "siramazing"
http://niketalk.com/topic/164472

here is the link to the agreement between "siramazing" and "AirMaxMark23"...notice how he edited his reply on 4/1/09?
http://niketalk.com/topic/164839
but here is the print out that i scanned of his original reply to the agreement

here is the scan of the print out of the ebay auction with his supposed name of justin ashby for DS size 11 DMP VI/XI

and here is the pic of the shipping label with his other name justin royal and his supposed address

How did he sell with less than 300 posts?

Post his info up, and if you're lucky the NT detectives will help you out.

Im calling ducktails? or do you video tape every time you receive shoes in the mail, you weirdo?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

How did he sell with less than 300 posts?

Post his info up, and if you're lucky the NT detectives will help you out.

i came across his sell ad on ISS...but i was more comfortable using niketalk cause i've done transactions through here before without any problems...thatswhy we made an agreement on niketalk instead of ISS

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Im calling ducktails? or do you video tape every time you receive shoes in the mail, you weirdo?
nerd.gif

as a precaution, yes i do video tape every time i receive shoes in the mail...that way if something like this happens, i can prove that i was sent fake shoesbut in this case a basketball

NT rule never buy from someone with less than a 1000 post

the most money im sending a stranger online is 150 bucks unless they have great feedback

this takes the cake over the dr0's ipod

i hope you get your money back, man those dmp's must be cursed

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

No sound on the video? I would have loved to hear your reaction after you opened the box.

yeah...it was my first time uploading a video to my computer...cause i never had any problems with previous transactions...so i'll try to get the soundfixed and post it...well, i'm goin to bed now...if anyone can help me with this guy, please let me know what you need me to do...by the way, his user nameon ebay is "jtob221"

i'm pretty sure his first name is justin, but i dont know if his last name is royal or ashby...well, this is my last post for tonight, i'm gonna headto bed...if there is anything else that i can do or any more information i can provide, please let me know

How did you send him that much money and not know his last name? How did you send the money? Through paypal? Maybe you can call them and tell them. Or at leastcontact the local authorities.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

hey NT fam...i need some help...i've been scammed...i recently made an agreement with "siramazing" for some DS DMP VI/XI size 11...we made an agreement on NT on 3/29/09...i sent him $550 shortly after he agreed to the agreement...two days later on 3/31/09, he makes another agreement with fellow NTer "AirMaxMark23" for a DS size 11 DMP VI/XI...unfortunately, the next day, "siramazing" edited his reply on his agreement with "AirMaxMark23" saying that the shoes have been sold and that he no longer agrees...i received the package on 4/1/09...after i signed for the package, the post man gave me the box and i immediately felt how light the box was...i thought to myself "man, this box sure feels light for 2 pairs of shoes"...and i have all the CDP's and the BMP/OLNL so i know approximately how heavy a package should be...so i thought it would be a good idea for me to record me opening the package just in case i was getting scammed...besides, i record myself opening the package on all the shoes i buy...just so in case a seller says "i shipped you authentic shoes, you probably just switched them with fakes"...that way i can prove to them that i was sent fake shoes and that there is no doubt that i didnt switch anything...back to me opening the package...i turned on my video camera and started recording myself opening the box...after i finished opening the box, to my surprise, i received a basketball...not the DMP VI/XI that "siramazing" and i had agreed upon...so now i'm stuck with a basketball that i paid $550 for and am left without a DMP VI/XI that would have completed my jordan package collection...i have provided the link to the video of me opening the package...the scans of the print outs of the agreement between "siramazing" and myself as well as "AirMaxMark23" and "siramazing" agreement...i also provided a scan of the ebay auction that "siramazing" had for the same DS size 11 DMP VI/XI...lastly, i provided a picture of the shipping label with his name and address on it

here is the link to the video of me opening the package
http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr286/XpLoZiV8/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

here is the link to the agreement i had with "siramazing"
http://niketalk.com/topic/164472

here is the link to the agreement between "siramazing" and "AirMaxMark23"...notice how he edited his reply on 4/1/09?
http://niketalk.com/topic/164839
but here is the print out that i scanned of his original reply to the agreement

here is the scan of the print out of the ebay auction with his supposed name of justin ashby for DS size 11 DMP VI/XI

and here is the pic of the shipping label with his other name justin royal and his supposed address
Stopped reading after that. That's where you messed up. $550 for 2 pairs of shoes that you aren't even going to wear (just stare at)? Iknow this is a "sneakerhead forum" but really...some of you dudes need to get your priorities straight and discover whats important and whatsinsignificant.
smh.gif

Recession?
-The Juice

OP went to work with the Camp Nowhere edition swiss army knife to find that he paid $550 for a night glow basketball.
roll.gif

lol he printed NT out on paper

edit: BTW what would you do if you had all of his info, call the police?

LMAO at all you guys being concerned about everything but his situation.
e.g. - why is his nt white, scammer lives in amish country, what kind of weirdo records themselves opening packages, my response, etc...

you have his name, address, and phone number....you need to file a small claims lawsuit against him if you were foolish enough to send cash. If you were smartand sent a personal check, then just call your bank and stop payment on the check.

Back
Top Bottom