Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, me and my homies done all ***** a few strippers for free throughout the years. Blac Chyna level ones. Better, and worse.

Very attainable....once you know how to rap to them. It's game. Shoutout Norma Jeans. Lowkey miss that lor Morgan Sate bish I was ****** on :smh:

Anyways....Chyna leveled up the right way. Like a super sayain. Hood ****** > Dope Boys > Slutty Boyz > Tyga > Rob

That gradual ascension :lol:

She even skipped solid athlete money.

Hol up...

This is the same woman?

black-chyna-mom.jpg

I was distracted by the cheeks and the hair I never even looked at her face. She can get the backshots. That *** look real too.
Give her a lil hit then she gettin hit

These dudes will straight up sticking it in anything b, SAVAGES with no standards whatsoever :rofl:

Damn right, savage and proud. Wendy Williams, Khole, Madonna, hell if I'm drunk enough, in down for a good time with Mama Dee, seem like a freak in the sheets.

These dudes will straight up sticking it in anything b, SAVAGES with no standards whatsoever :rofl:

Damn right, savage and proud. Wendy Williams, Khole, Madonna, hell if I'm drunk enough, in down for a good time with Mama Dee, seem like a freak in the sheets.
Can't hate :pimp:

I'd take em all down too.
that ***** said wendy williams... :x

Bruh I knew I wanted to smash Wendy Williams raw dog style, when she was on Conan, talking about how her son walked in on her giving head to her husband, and she just kept going. I need something like that in my life. 0 F's given.

Last edited:
As flabby as her arms look, I hope she botoxes that box like her face. Not tryna see chicken combs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom