Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hate
pimp.gif

I'd take em all down too.
bruh why would she tell this story. conan said "that would blow a kids mind" lmaoo

Gucci said him and wakka tag teamed her in a motel 6.

What if all of this is Future scheming? Sent ciara at russy now he sending the side chick at the kardashians.

Fun fact: future said he had courtney
Future ain't smash that, we'll not back then. That was ds1 future, son was a brokey mcnothing there was no come up in it for her.

If no one can see how this is all orchestrated by the mom then that explains why these birds are still relevant and will always be relevant :smh:

Blac Chyna out here hustling. She getting rapper money and Kardashian money for at least the next 18 years. Strippers and groupies probably idolize this broad.

My barber smacked black chyna when she stripped at sensations here in DC...he was telling me angel lola love used to go dumb hard around that Time as well

Last edited:
Blac Chyna out here hustling. She getting rapper money and Kardashian money for at least the next 18 years. Strippers and groupies probably idolize this broad.

Black Chyna bout to have the only grandkid that can carry on the Kardashian name. :lol:

She probably gonna get her own show off of this.

So happy about this. This family have been using black celebrities to get and stay in the spotlight since the jump. Time for it to go the other way

And I bet she gonna use Rob's money to open a struggle business back in DC. Ole girl took Tariq Nasheed's lesson to heart, baby girl all bout dat economic empowerment.

I been saying this birds outchea need to monetize their thot. Black Chyna is setting the example

So I say this proudly, get dem checks ChyChy, the world is yours :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom