Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
honey brown DC girls
smokin.gif

they used to be on that Mary J Blige **** heavy
laugh.gif
I know dudes was lining up for that back in the day.

If a rapper or celebrity with options get you pregnant, then you know it was fiya back then 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Black Chyna bout to have the only grandkid that can carry on the Kardashian name. :lol:

She probably gonna get her own show off of this.

So happy about this. This family have been using black celebraties to get, and stay in the spotlight. Time for it to go the other way

And I bet she gonna use Rob's money to open a struggle business back in DC. Ole girl took Tariq Nasheed's lesson to heart, baby girl all bout dat economic empowerment.

I been saying this birds outchea need to monetize their that. Black Chyna is setting the example

So I say this proudly, get dem check ChyChy, the world is yours :smokin

This all the way

Spinoff show/ratings = PROFIT for Kris Jenner.

All part of the plan. I don't believe for a second that this happened organically. There's literally nothing this family wouldn't do to get $.

All jokes aside the Kardashians/Jenners have given back more to black America then some black leaders...

I personally feel people should cut them some slack.

Last edited:
I'll take the bait...explain.
Kim Kardashian normalized interracial dating in America's mainstream media.

Especially with the Middle Eastern / Mediterranean community.

Before that tape leaked, interracial  relations was still taboo.

While white women and non blacks may have smashed black dudes,

they weren't dating them exclusively back then in the media.

Like most celebs they monetize their exclusivity because of the reality star genre. 

But it wasn't like the Kardashians / Jenners were poor before 2006, and did it for the money. 

...before the Kardashians, there was still a such thing as the "white image". 

White women were hustling their "purity", Girls Next Door, The Simple Life etc...

...Kim killed all that, everyone wanted a black dude, and didn't care who knew.

Last edited:
I'll take the bait...explain.

Like most celebs they monetize their exclusivity because of the reality star genre. 

But it wasn't like the Kardashians / Jenners were poor before 2006, and did it for the money. 

White women were hustling their "purity", Girls Next Door, The Simple Life etc...

Stop, you out here puttin chicks with negro fetishes on a pedestal.

Ever heard of Iman and David Bowie or Hiedi Klum and Seal?

White people dont even claim the Kardashians

Last edited:
This is good for rob. At least he's happy. Beats his other option which seemed to be suicide. He was just walking around being an obese emasculated pos letting himself rot.

Last edited:
Stop, you out here puttin chicks with negro fetishes on a pedestal.

Ever heard of Iman and Davis Bowie or Hiedi Klum and Seal?

White people dont even claim the Kardashians
What the hell is a "negro fetish"?

How is a black penis different than a white man's?

Only people who are brainwashed with a slave mentality talk like that.

...sadly a majority of America's population thinks like you. 

So conflicted, that in the same response you use well known examples in interracial couples.

How is Kim different from Hiedi Klum?

As I stated, white women were hustling their "clean and pristine" white image back then.

Let's not act like if Seal was from housing projects,

and working as a barista at Starbucks he's getting a woman like Hiedi Klum.

Or even your average white female.

The Kardashians had a bad rap from their father's days of defending OJ Simpson. 

Probably were called N-lovers their whole childhood.

There was definitely and unseen hierarchy in the media before that tape dropped in 2006.

Back in the early 2000's "lily white" was coveted, and exotic ethnic "whites" played number 2.

Paris was a known racist, infamous for getting drunk, dropping the n-word, and coming out of character

"flaunting" the fact she was a "higher class" white...(do your Googles)

Kim killed that whole wave...

Last edited:

So they've given back to Black America by rather promiscuously displaying their obsession with the Black Man's sexuality. Well - Thanks Kim!! I guess ?

So they've given back to Black America by rather promiscuously displaying their obsession with the Black Man's sexuality. Well - Thanks Kim!! I guess ?
Human are promiscuous, it's just that America still holds on to archaic remnants of not only racism but Elizabethan era sexual prudence. 

Hundreds of years of being beaten and killed for acts such was exposing your legs, stomach or cleavage.

Killed or punished at any given moment if you were accused of being promiscuous.

Back then all it took was for someone to point a finger and you were hung, or burned at the stake by the church.

So while America went through many sexual revolutions, black men were still seen as taboo, or something adventurous. Because it would've cost you your life, literally.

If you dated a black man, he had to be rich or famous to take care of you because you would be cut off by everyone ...therefore there was no market for it in the media.

After Kim's tape dropped you'd be a liar if you said you didn't notice more interracial couples in the media, being more affectionate on camera.

Let's not act like shows like 90210, Melrose Place, The Hills, Lauguna Beach, The OC etc, was abundant with black males.

Say what you want, but Kim had something to do with that, especially after execs saw Ryan Seacrest's stock went through the roof.

Last edited:
My barber smacked black chyna when she stripped at sensations here in DC...he was telling me angel lola love used to go dumb hard around that Time as well

Sinsationals? That hole in the wall, garage strip club out PG? Most ratchet strip club I ever been too. They let you come and go...and bring your own drinks in there though. Got some head in the private room the only time went :lol:.

Blac Chyna was an ultra Thot. She came up. Her and amber are life goals for these joints :rofl:. She flourishing mane :smh:

Last edited:
Dopeness you trippin. :lol: Only thing these Kardashian girls have given to black people is there p****. Y'all gotta stop putting these girls on a pedestal cuz like bruthas. Just like white girls that only date black dudes. They don't get no extra points from me. Too many _'s worship chicks like that.

They just wanna get D'ed down properly. :lol: Don't Mama Kardashian got a brutha too?

I'm just giving them their props, I personally believe Kim should get her own U.S. dollar coin.

She's like low key the Sacajawea of the reality television generation.

She introduced mainstream America to life with black men.

If you're real you'd respect her contributions to black America.

log off

"Life with black men"? The black men in their shows are not indicative of all black men. Life with "those" black men would be more like it. Interracial dating was taboo in the 2000s? In Hollywood? What in the hell did Kim give to "black America"? I'm black, I'm American, I received nothing. What has she done for anyone other than her brand? Other than exploit? Dude you sound like Uncle Ruckus "the white woman got a big heart, probably took him in and taught him how to read" type steez.

Last edited:

I'm just giving them their props, I personally believe Kim should get her own U.S. dollar coin.

If you're real you'd respect her contributions to black America.
mean.gif

Last edited:
And here we are, going 10 pages deep talking about this fat dude who apparently is so messed up mentally he needed to evade cameras for years, has done a complete 180, and is now looking for headshots. Looking out for his new fitness video dropping in 2017. And be on the lookout for chyna lip gloss line.

And here we are, going 10 pages deep talking about this fat dude who apparently is so messed up mentally he needed to evade cameras for years, has done a complete 180, and is now looking for headshots. Looking out for his new fitness video dropping in 2017. And be on the lookout for chyna lip gloss line.

Blame Paris Hilton for unleashing this virus upon da United States...

If you're real you'd respect her contributions to black America

1312372233754.gif

Das it, this broad is the Baelish of reality TV...straight playing chess while everyone else playing checkers :rofl: *** legit bout to birth the only heir to the Kardashian name, how tight must they all be? :rofl:

BRAVO, blac chyna, BRAVO.

My wife just told me Scott been spotted chillin with Amber :rofl: these broads have 0 chills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom