Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:  ...while that's funny the way it sounds, dude did lose his father at a critical time in a young man's childhood.

Who was gonna teach him how to be a man? Caitlyn?

She didn't seem like the alpha-dad type. 

An alpha built like Kerchek from Tarzan, or Furious Styles.

I used to joke with my wife when we watched the show that Caitlyn act like she didn't own a penis like, "would you respect Bruce as an authoritative father?

She said **** no!

I was knew what wassup when he was home alone with Bree Oslen...energy was way off.

Then again, when Kris Jenner took those Playboy pics for him and he pretended like he was gonna smash.

Then again when he let Kris make their milk and cookies for the rappers who moved in next door and partied in their living room. 

Dancing with her and just sittin' there...

Im sure he has uncles or grandparents for that

I grew up wit out mine and still figured stuff out myself. Never tripped or tricked out on yambs

After my first gf I knew how it was. Just amazes me how I don't have money like them or the notoriety yet I play the game way better than these famous rich ppl

Im sure he has uncles or grandparents for that

I grew up wit out mine and still figured stuff out myself. Never tripped or tricked out on yambs

After my first gf I knew how it was. Just amazes me how I don't have money like them or the notoriety yet I play the game way better than these famous rich ppl
Repped, for the observation.

Your DNA evolved, demanded savagery upgrades to equip you for nature.

It's like alley cats and house cats.

Inside the house cat acts like a savage, running through the apartment doing "cute ****".

You put him on the front porch, and he's like 

However, that alley cat secures yambs, food and shelter instinctively.

...Rob and most males born wealthy lack these the savage instincts, not a diss against Rob.

But it's facts, his sisters' fame was out here securing vagina for him.  

He didn't have to acquire talk game.

Blac Chyna gonna make Rob a Weapon X level savage though...watch.

A female from the streets, who's been a stripper has access to worlds some men will never see in their life time.

They've been inside trap spots with uncounted millions and machine guns next to empty Ciroc bottles,

but also million dollar executive suites with 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.

Rich men have a fetish for dominant women from the hood.

I think they're a good couple...

Last edited:
This hefer wants to be known as Angela Renee kardashian from now on.... :smh: :lol:

Gaffel of da century....

Why can't people just be happy for them though?

She got your boy out there shedding them pounds getting back on his A-Game 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

You know what's weird, I've been commenting on this thread and I have NO IDEA who black chyna is, never bothered to look her up.
laugh.gif
After I heard her name a few times associated with Tyga, I decided to Google her a few years ago.

It's mostly hate. The Web can be a cruel place.

...I'm weird though, I'm sort of like Brainiac. New information piques my interest.

Seems like most people are ashamed to admit that they're human, and wish to know more about things.

What I've found strange with our society is that the people who are most hated,

are usually the most unique and accepting people, if you get to know them.

I believe that they're a genuinely happy couple.

Last edited:
My only questions is why this news needs to be told through the media and news markets? Why don't they just post it themselves on their social media accounts?

Is there some kind of incentive to having the media report it ?

Why can't people just be happy for them though?

Cause Robs marrying a girl (Still want proof) who's whole goal in life is to live off of some dudes child support payments. Tyga and Rob are just marks. 

Last edited:
Will Tyga impregnate Kylie for revenge on his ex? Find out on the next episode of Keeping up w the Kardashians...

Born Angela Renee White, she’s already filed documents for ownership over the name Angela Renee Kardashian, TMZ reports. This paves the way for her to make money with public appearances, event hosting and more. This probably won’t sit well with the rest of the clan, given their sordid past and the fact that she has not yet married into the family.

LOL

ea2ccb0da7dfbc3ad1dc297849d74519.jpg

These thots nowadays. And this the type of broad this new generation looks up too smh

Everytime i see a pic of blac chyna- first thot in my head is birthing bullfrog

Last edited:

Born Angela Renee White, she’s already filed documents for ownership over the name Angela Renee Kardashian, TMZ reports. This paves the way for her to make money with public appearances, event hosting and more. This probably won’t sit well with the rest of the clan, given their sordid past and the fact that she has not yet married into the family.
LOL
Genius, chess vs. checkers.

I said until recently. This was even stated Comic Con last year, and on many interviews pertaining to the comic.

Jessica Jones was part of a R-rated branch of Marvel aimed at "experimenting" with hot button topics.

Including casual interracial sex. 

Creators of the show itself have stated many of times, as I did in this thread, BACK THEN...it wouldn't have even been green lit back then.

Hell is ya talmbout? Snipes been slaying yambs since the 90's....he even slayed JLo...

14d52061e6f206688dd952448dfd01a4.jpeg

Man you think these chicks dont keep up wit chyna and ambers antics?

Lotta these broads dont have morals and think bein a celebritys 'main' is doin it.

Last edited:
1329505828_281477-big_worm.jpg

Yeah homie you got a point....but on the koo, lotta these broads are heavily influenced by social media and have broken homes. Thus casuin them to have hood rat mentality and think they need a status for jumpin man to man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom