Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this rep b :smokin

Bruh, why do you seek white acceptance so much? Caring about what white people think of you, is why you seem.weak in the first place.

I never understood why certain individuals feel the need to beg white people to acknowledge them.

As a black man, I ain't living my daily life trying to relate to white people. It is disgusting how people do this.

I wish there was a way to grow new souls, for some people. This is not even a matter of lack of confidence, has to be a new term for it. Stop the begging in 2016

Last edited:
Black men not getting leading roles? What the **** are you morons talking about?

Michael B. Jordan. Denzel. Forest Whittaker. Will Smith. Jamie Foxx. The list goes on.

The only ethnic group that has any right to complain is Asian Americans.
Besides Don Cheadale as Marty Kaan,  no black man is the total package on television or film.

You missed that part of my post, usually black men have to choose one attribute. Either smart, talented, handsome, or wealthy.

They usually have to pick one, and it doesn't entails "getting the girl", if she's white. That's a fact.

...name a black guy who got to 2nd base, or actually had sex on The Walking Dead.

Last edited:
Spewing nonsense.

Didn't Luke cage smash Jessica Jones?
I said until recently. This was even stated Comic Con last year, and on many interviews pertaining to the comic.

Jessica Jones was part of a R-rated branch of Marvel aimed at "experimenting" with hot button topics.

Including casual interracial sex. 

Creators of the show itself have stated many of times, as I did in this thread, BACK THEN...it wouldn't have even been green lit back then.

Spewing nonsense.

Didn't Luke cage smash Jessica Jones?

I said until recently. This was even stated Comic Con last year, and on many interviews pertaining to the comic.

Jessica Jones was part of a R-rated branch of Marvel aimed at "experimenting" with hot button topics.

Including casual interracial sex. 

Creators of the show itself have stated many of times, as I did in this thread, BACK THEN...it wouldn't have even been green lit back then.

Da Whole X-men universe a euphemism for civil rights thou..

Da "mutants" were da black people.... :lol:

You gotta understand when da X-men dropped it was during da time of civil unrest..

Listen to when Sentinels hunt down Mutants or when da government wants to pass laws to disenfranchise them..

Magnento was Malcom X & Professor X was MLK...

I'm surprised that flew over your head.

And Storm & Forge being an interracial couple preceded kimye by decades...hell Star Trek had them beat 1st.

Last edited:

You gotta understand when da X-men dropped it was during da time of civil unrest..

Listen to when Sentinels hunt down Mutants or when da government wants to pass laws to disenfranchise them..

And Storm & Forge being an interracial couple preceded kimye by decades...hell Star Trek had them beat 1st.

When I read a pretty detailed article about this a couple years ago, life started to make sense :lol:

Da "mutants" were da black people....
laugh.gif

It didn't fly over my head at all. You may have misunderstood my OP.

Black people weren't considered "marketable" in the 60's, or early 2000's.

While Malcolm X and MLK may have provided the inspiration for X-Men,

there were no black heroes because even Stan Lee embarrassingly admitted he didn't think blacks had money to buy comics back then.

Although I'm a huge comic fan, and own a lot original of Marvel's black titles, Marvel was once racist too.

Here's "Winter Solder" and his sambo sidekick "Whitewash Jones".

...the Earth 616 back peddle was even more offensive and embarrassing. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Black men not getting leading roles? What the **** are you morons talking about?

Michael B. Jordan. Denzel. Forest Whittaker. Will Smith. Jamie Foxx. The list goes on.

The only ethnic group that has any right to complain is Asian Americans.

View media item 2023203

Besides Don Cheadale as Marty Kaan,  no black man is the total package on television or film.

You missed that part of my post, usually black men have to choose one attribute. Either smart, talented, handsome, or wealthy.

They usually have to pick one, and it doesn't entails "getting the girl", if she's white. That's a fact.

...name a black guy who got to 2nd base, or actually had sex on The Walking Dead.

So we're just going to ignore the fact that black actors and actresses actually get leading roles and win Oscars for them, because no black dude is smashing on a single television series?

Also, it must really suck to have to choose either being wealthy, handsome, talented, or smart. Damn, just one? What a bummer.

You are an idiot.

laugh.gif
 ...I just want dudes to show me at least ten rich, handsome, talented, smart, black characters sleeping with white women on TV or film, before 2006.

For the last time I didn't smash that tran I just debated about getting head from her/him or whatever it's called. Plus I was highly intoxicated

For the last time I didn't smash that tran I just debated about getting head from her/him or whatever it's called. Plus I was highly intoxicated

Say what?

Intoxicated and debating whether head is acceptable from a she-male.

:lol:

Damn, b. Ain't know way that **** would ever cross mind sober or intoxicated.

Thanks gawd I don't drink anymore.

You a real one for reveling that.

Reminds me of a homey from the neighborhood that got so loaded after a future concert. Got neck from a she-male...and accidentally posted it on Snapchat. The shemale pulled out the Wanka while doing it. Apparently he sent out 2 videos on snap chat.

I don't have snapchat but everybody was blowing me up about it.

He came back later talking about someone stole his phone and it wasn't him. :lol:

This *****... :lol:
LMFAOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEONE LOCK THIS THREAD I'M DEAD CRYING

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

"It wasn't me someone stole my phone"

NOOOOO

Glad we got that cleared up :lol:

I was about to stop quoting Based for replying purposes & only quote him to bring up his alleged jerking to a she male every opportunity I get like I do with Cfranchise & his tr**ny top story. 

I be petty like that 8)  
What was the story?

Never knew this

He went from this 

to this...

Rob could have got slim again and tore up half of Hollywood 
mean.gif

The gif of her looking like a toad in labor is still etched in my memory.

Black folk outchea fighting white supremacy, but this dude want us to stop to give thanks for the Kardashian for sleeping wit rich black men
mean.gif
laugh.gif
They're the only ones who were openly dating and marrying black men, and didn't downplay the preferences. 

Google their net worth...

Not like they need black men as a come up.

I know the cool thing to do is to bash them.

But I'm not wit it.

These women normalized interracial relationships to the point the news doesn't even use coded language anymore to describe black men.

Before it was sensationalized dog whistle terminologies such as, "...new hip-hop boyfriend", "...new bad boy romance", "...exploring dark territory" etc.

...now it's just "new boyfriend". Kardashians did that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom