Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much sums up alot of dudes on NT and in life. Dudes settle on the first chick that gives them play
mean.gif
Chyna got at him at the right time. It could have been anyone.

Last edited:
Rob is worth 6 mill and the Kardashians ratings are declining big time. The gravy train is coming to an end for all of them. Blac Chyna won't be set for life. She will be making club appearances til she's 60 if she wants too continue to live large. 

Last edited:
:lol:  @ begging for acceptance from whites.

I know one thing, I'm not gonna live my life hating a group of people that I don't know each and every member personally.

I can guarantee, same dudes be puffing up in this thread trying play the "militant" role be in the 'White women appreciation" thread on the low.

Why pretend like you don't care what mainstream America thinks?

Then in the next breath when you've become so detached as a community our youth are getting blown away by cops, civilians and each other. 

Black women being disrespected and objectified and it's the norm.

If you don't want to be included in America then leave.

What are you gonna do? Spend the rest of your life in social unrest? Superficial formalities? Why not make a change?

That's not being "****ing", it's being realistic.

...it's hard, and frustrating. But at some point people have to take responsibility, and accountability. Not sit in a corner pouting.

...not saying everyone should be interracial relationships, but I'm saying "interracial" shouldn't even be a thing.

What in the hell is dude even talking about? He just rambling.

Black folk outchea fighting white supremacy, but this dude want us to stop to give thanks for the Kardashian for sleeping wit rich black men :smh: :lol:

They're the only ones who were openly dating and marrying black men, and didn't downplay the preferences. 

Google their net worth...

Not like they need black men as a come up.

I know the cool thing to do is to bash them.

But I'm not wit it.

These women normalized interracial relationships to the point the news doesn't even use coded language anymore to describe black men.

Before it was sensationalized dog whistle terminologies such as, "...new hip-hop boyfriend", "...new bad boy romance", "...exploring dark territory" etc.

...now it's just "new boyfriend". Kardashians did that.

Yeah... That's cool the Kardashians have impacted you that much. :lol: But we not putting them on a pedestal just cuz they like bruthas. I'm cool on that.

Son was in a fragile place and she saw opportunity.

Man best believe her and her big booty mother got this planned out.

Last edited:
Rob's sock line ain't hitting for nothing, anymore? Can't understand why this man, Rob is getting any sympathy. He was always a sponsor/paymaster though. So, this is not shocking.

Kim claim to fame before giving top on camera and laying like a dead fish was being Paris Hilton's assistant/friend. They actually have no talent outside of Kendall besides monetizing being attention ******. Putting them on a pedestal cause they got jungle fever, boy bye.

He was always a sponsor/paymaster though.
laugh.gif
 ...while that's funny the way it sounds, dude did lose his father at a critical time in a young man's childhood.

Who was gonna teach him how to be a man? Caitlyn?

She didn't seem like the alpha-dad type. 

An alpha built like Kerchek from Tarzan, or Furious Styles.

I used to joke with my wife when we watched the show that Caitlyn act like she didn't own a penis like, "would you respect Bruce as an authoritative father?

She said **** no!

I was knew what wassup when he was home alone with Bree Oslen...energy was way off.

Then again, when Kris Jenner took those Playboy pics for him and he pretended like he was gonna smash.

Then again when he let Kris make their milk and cookies for the rappers who moved in next door and partied in their living room. 

Dancing with her and just sittin' there...

I swear black chyna mom looks like the mom of some thot my boy was messing with. We were waiting on her and her homegirl and mom kept making googly eyes and telling us how she used to get down back in the day. Probably should've moved on that since homegirl who I was wingmanning was wack as ****.

Paris' tape was more entertaining. Her 15 minutes ended a long time ago but there's so many damn kardashians and they keep reproducing that they keep staying in the spotlight.

Blac Chyna mama probably ride the d like a pro and can cook her *** off.

Paris' tape was more entertaining. Her 15 minutes ended a long time ago but there's so many damn kardashians and they keep reproducing that they keep staying in the spotlight.

Paris = Jaz-O

Kim = Jay-Z

?

Last edited:
Questioning another man's alphaness, Yet you let your girl force you to watch that trash. Come on b

:lol:  ...while that's funny the way it sounds, dude did lose his father at a critical time in a young man's childhood.

Who was gonna teach him how to be a man? Caitlyn?

She didn't seem like the alpha-dad type. 

An alpha built like Kerchek from Tarzan, or Furious Styles.

I used to joke with my wife when we watched the show that Caitlyn act like she didn't own a penis like, "would you respect Bruce as an authoritative father?

She said **** no!

I was knew what wassup when he was home alone with Bree Oslen...energy was way off.

Then again, when Kris Jenner took those Playboy pics for him and he pretended like he was gonna smash.

Then again when he let Kris make their milk and cookies for the rappers who moved in next door and partied in their living room. 

Dancing with her and just sittin' there...

Kim claim to fame before giving top on camera and laying like a dead fish was being Paris Hilton's assistant/friend.

They actually have no talent outside of Kendall besides monetizing being attention ******. Putting them on a pedestal cause they got jungle fever, boy bye.
They had several DASH store locations, that made $50,000 a day...

It's a well documented fact, I'm not attracted to none of the Kardashians / Jenners sexually.

So "jungle fever" isn't my motivation for discussing them.

I would like to see all these Kardashian haters win an intelligent debate with actual facts.

Not resorting to name calling and obnoxious behavior.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

you're definitely not anywhere near LA if you believe that
You're right, I'm in NY. But I was referring to an earlier time, pre-Kayne.

And I can vouch for the store in NY, there were lines in front of the store sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom