Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just couldnt resist those big basketball sized cheeks of Blac Chynas

Click the vid and wait for it 

Last edited:
This guy wifed up and impregnated his little sisters boyfriends STRIPPER baby mama. This is some ghetto **** frfr.
let's see, it goes.
Chyna was friends with Kim who is married to Kanye who dated Amber who is best friends with Chyna who had a baby with Tyga who is dating Kylie who is the sister of Kim and Rob who has a baby with Chyna, Jayden who is sliding in Chyna's dm's dated Kylie who is now dating Tyga who had a baby with Chyna.......?

this is damn near incest.  Don't these people know any other folks

Huh? You watch the show? How do you know all this?

This guy wifed up and impregnated his little sisters boyfriends STRIPPER baby mama. This is some ghetto **** frfr.
let's see, it goes.
Chyna was friends with Kim who is married to Kanye who dated Amber who is best friends with Chyna who had a baby with Tyga who is dating Kylie who is the sister of Kim and Rob who has a baby with Chyna, Jayden who is sliding in Chyna's dm's dated Kylie who is now dating Tyga who had a baby with Chyna.......?

You don't need to watch the show. If you pay attention to sports and hip hop you'll hear about them. :lol:

James Harden smashed both Khole and Amber. The long list of athelets is a whole other story. :lol: That family is a big, rachet, orgy. Those sisters gon have a baby by the same dude soon.

Last edited:
let's see, it goes.

You don't need to watch the show. If you pay attention to sports and hip hop you'll hear about them. :lol:

James Harden smashed both Khole and Amber. The long list of athelets is a whole other story. :lol: That family is a big, rachet, orgy. Those sisters gon have a baby by the same dude soon.

:lol: Naww bruh... I watch sports and listen to hip hop... I don't know who the hell who hooked with who.

And what does sports have to do with anything with this? All those people he mentioned are athletes?

This whole situation is crazy :lol:
Fake or not, Rob is simp of the year
Pimp Jenner really outchea running the game.
Every up and coming athlete goes through either Kim or Khloe. How this athletes keep getting sucked in baffles me.

:lol: Naww bruh... I watch sports and listen to hip hop... I don't know who the hell who hooked with who.

And what does sports have to do with anything with this? All those people he mentioned are athletes?

Yeah bruh.

It's simple. These girls **** all the rappers and NBA players. They talk about it on sports shows/rap interviews.

Last edited:

Yeah bruh.

It's simple. These girls **** all the rappers and NBA players. They talk about it on sports shows/rap interviews.

Don't fall into the gossip brotha.... leave those chirpings to the birds.

There's no reasoning to correlate how 1 person is connected to 20 other people.

Word!

I just actually saw the vid :lol:

Yall gotta be wild gullible to believe any of that :rofl: This dude Rob obviously don't care if he looks like a loser to the oh pic and is gaming anybody giving him those clicks and ratings. Even the tmz dudes not buying it :lol:

That fake sadness was such bad acting.

This is the **** I hate, no matter how you try to avoid these people you cant. That **** was all over IG, and the more it popped up the more annoyed I got. Then seeing that people actually believed it to be true made me even more upset :smh:

Black chyna win mack of the year for this performance

The whole world saw the finsese move from day 1 except for rob..i have no clue how he didnt see this coming..i really hope its for views
but even with that your babymama runnin away with your child that's nothing to play with

Rob gon mess around n pull a bruce jener lol

This is what I was asking myself also. Not only did this guy grow up in a house full of women, but he has some of the best females to ever do it living in the same house as him so why didn't pick up any game from them? That is so hard for me to understand. Now factor in the fact that the ex baby mama of your lil sister's new boyfriend who was once friends with your older sister, whose best friends with your brother in law's ex is sniffing around you. Stevie Wonder could see that was going to end badly.

Rob def getting SIMP of the year 
mean.gif
sick.gif

I know some dudes that have nothin but sisters and no brothers but god dam man them dudes aint simpin like rob.

Dude cant even hold his own nuts.

He should have gotten one of them.black twins pregnant instead.

[h1]"Drunk" Blac Chyna Beats Rob Kardashian: New Details on the Couple's Dramatic Blowout by ZACH JOHNSON  Tue, Dec 20, 2016 10:00 AM[/h1]
In response, a mumbling Rob took to Snapchat to confirm that Chyna had moved out of their home with their 1-month-old daughter, Dream Kardashian, and her 4-year-old son, King Cairo. Through tears and sniffles, Rob admitted that he was "not feeling so good" after reading the alleged text messages. In fact, Rob confessed, "I have never been this heartbroken in my life."

E! News has since learned that the fight turned physical prior to Chyna moving out of the house. "She was punching him in his back and arms and was in a drunken rage," a source says. Kris Jenner's boyfriend Corey Gamble  walked in on their fight "and ripped Chyna off of Rob."

http://www.eonline.com/news/817106/...-new-details-on-the-couple-s-dramatic-blowout

Last edited:
:lol: I'm telling yall, most of yall being fooled.

Couple months from now, thread update about Blac and Rob getting back together and just moved in to a new place :lol:

Last edited:
Blac Chyna out here hustling. She getting rapper money and Kardashian money for at least the next 18 years. Strippers and groupies probably idolize this broad.

Black Chyna bout to have the only grandkid that can carry on the Kardashian name. :lol:

She probably gonna get her own show off of this.

So happy about this. This family have been using black celebrities to get and stay in the spotlight since the jump. Time for it to go the other way

And I bet she gonna use Rob's money to open a struggle business back in DC. Ole girl took Tariq Nasheed's lesson to heart, baby girl all bout dat economic empowerment.

I been saying this birds outchea need to monetize their thot. Black Chyna is setting the example

So I say this proudly, get dem checks ChyChy, the world is yours :smokin

Once again, Get dem coins ChyChy :smokin

:lol: :lol:

Still doe, get dem coins ChyChy :smokin

She gettin em :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom