Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not the end of the world though, he'll be a punching bag for a long time but he can bounce back

:lol: Naww bruh... I watch sports and listen to hip hop... I don't know who the hell who hooked with who.

And what does sports have to do with anything with this? All those people he mentioned are athletes?

Yeah bruh.

It's simple. These girls **** all the rappers and NBA players. They talk about it on sports shows/rap interviews.

Don't fall into the gossip brotha.... leave those chirpings to the birds.

There's no reasoning to correlate how 1 person is connected to 20 other people.

I haven't watched anything Kardashian related since 2011. It's not hard connecting anyone :lol: You watch sports and listen to hip hop? Well that's their entire demographic

I haven't watched anything Kardashian related since 2011. It's not hard connecting anyone :lol: You watch sports and listen to hip hop? Well that's their entire demographic

:lol:

Exactly. I ain't turned on their show since maybe 2010 when Kim still looked good.

Some of these dudes be playing dumb. If I'm listening to Jalen and Jacoby or Wiley and they're talking about the Cavs, they're gonna joke about Thompson/ Harden/OBJ/Lamar smashing Khloe. If I'm listening to rappers interview "So we hear your dating a Kardashian" is gonna come up.

Last edited:
Man what? :lol: The hell does Tristan Thompson have anything to do with Kanye and Jayden smith? You mentioned those names in your post.

It's not far fetched to NOT know anything about the relationship these people are in. Why in the world would people play stupid?

You have to be interested to even care and know

Last edited:
:lol: Naww bruh... I watch sports and listen to hip hop... I don't know who the hell who hooked with who.

And what does sports have to do with anything with this? All those people he mentioned are athletes?

Yeah bruh.

It's simple. These girls **** all the rappers and NBA players. They talk about it on sports shows/rap interviews.

Don't fall into the gossip brotha.... leave those chirpings to the birds.

There's no reasoning to correlate how 1 person is connected to 20 other people.

I don't know man, maybe because I don't have Instagram/Facebook/Twitter.

So I don't see the memes or twitter feeds y'all be posting.

Last edited:
They connected by this vampire women family. I'll be watching morning news and those fools will report about the kardashians along with normal news. A lot of people want to avoid this family but they even get mentioned on sports shows.

Here's another one

Kendall is friends with Bella and Gigi Hadid who are the step daughters of famous song writer David Foster who was married to actress Linda Thompson who is the mother of Brody and Brandon Jenner who are the sons of Caitlyn Jenner who is the father(?) of Kendall and Kylie who are sisters to Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Rob

the gene pool in Calabasas is shallow as hell

Here's another one

Kendall is friends with Bella and Gigi Hadid who are the step daughters of famous song writer David Foster who was married to actress Linda Thompson who is the mother of Brody and Brandon Jenner who are the sons of Caitlyn Jenner who is the father(?) of Kendall and Kylie who are sisters to Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Rob

the gene pool in Calabasas is shallow as hell

These people sick. :lol:

It's prob not even robs kid

Rob raising two kids that ain't his

Pathetic

laugh.gif

I swear the Kardashains are exactly like the damn Lannisters from Game of Thrones. Khris obviously Cersi and [COLOR=#red]Robb is Tyrion[/COLOR].

View media item 2269778

Helllzzzz nooo!!! :lol:

Tyrion actually played the game; Robb out here getting played.

If Robb is anyone on GOT, it's--drumroll please--Rob Stark.

By virtue of their last names, both of these dudes should've been winning. Instead, they both took massive L's for planting a seed in the wrong chick...:lol:

Chyna out here playing chess with her Little Finger... :smokin

"Only the ladder is real; the climb is all that there is"

Last edited:
if only you knew the amount of baby momma drama stevie has dealt with...

he couldn't smell what those **** is cooking up either

:rofl:

I knew nothing about his BM issues, so I guess I used the wrong person, lol. But the point I'm making is that is the last person he should have allowed into his life, and bed point blank. There was way too much drama surrounding her and his family from the get go.

Even if he was depressed, sad whatever that should have never happened.

I know some dudes that have nothin but sisters and no brothers but god dam man them dudes aint simpin like rob.

Dude cant even hold his own nuts.

He should have gotten one of them.black twins pregnant instead.

Thats what I'm saying, how can he grow up in a house literally full of women and not be able to peep game, and run game himself. I don't understand that mess. He literally let this chick right to the safe with the combination taped to the front.

apparently black chyna BEAT rob over the weekend while intoxicated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom