Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sure Rob not on some ****oldry, financial domination type thing?

because that's the only way I can make sense of his behavior. :lol:

Ben baller and China where the only ones to get paid out of this mess plus china's X molly and coke dealer got paid

It's happened to all of us at one time or another with women but any idiot can see this weave wearing bird played this dude like a fiddle

Last edited:
8 guys in one month? That's actually not bad. I expected worse.

:lol: i see what you did there

but 2 diff ppl a week is still alot tho.

:lol: WHERE'S MY TAY BROS TO MAKE SENSE OF THIS!!!??!?!?
8ccb9cdc_2017-06-2621.26.34.jpeg

This dude really blew up TI's **** :rofl: :rofl:

Whole thing has been entertaining AF :lol:

Last edited:
TIP [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is what happens when you cuff a garden tool

Last edited:
Ben baller and China where the only ones to get paid out of this mess plus china's X molly and coke dealer got paid

It's happened to all of us at one time or another with women but any idiot can see this weave wearing bird played this dude like a fiddle

no it hasnt

some of us learn from others mistakes

one of the only positive things about growing up in a social media era is that you start to move correctly knowing that people are heartless and will put your business on that summer jam screen.

or at least thats how it should work

no it hasnt

some of us learn from others mistakes

one of the only positive things about growing up in a social media era is that you start to move correctly knowing that people are heartless and will put your business on that summer jam screen.

or at least thats how it should work

people been doing and been like this way before the social media era
only different is not all the dirt used to get out there in the past now its too easy to get all the dirt out and blow up someones spot whatever there doing

Last edited:
Dudes mom smashed a soccer player then got with bruce while she was with the og. Its karma [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
with all the $$$ this clown has he should be able to take this L and move on....all that bread can get son up into a bad ting easily they flocking out there in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom