Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothin wrong with messing with Thots. Just don't simp and wife them.

12 years ago  today Kanye released Goldigger. Feel like this is on Rob's playlist for the day

Mine doesn't know who either of these people are [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

She didn't know who Blacc Chyna is :lol:

All she said was "Kardashian? I don't give damn about them... that child needs better guidance and parenting"

She started ranting about importance of raising children... blah blah blah :rolleyes

Mine doesn't know who either of these people are [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

She got the juice.

Like I said before rob just needs to chill. His last name and family's fame will alway keep him a good supply of women to find the right one . Dude just can't fall in love with everyone he dates though

Where the screenshot of ol boy extorting him? :lol:

Bra said he spent 2 mil in a month dude got a serious mental issue..then hes talkin about he was loyal..even though he was doing right nobody cares lol

Dude was in denial. He knew she was getting tossed around by other dudes, he just wanted to be with her so bad he played dumb. She had zero respect for him. He was nothing more than a trick. :lol: Now he can't take it no more.

Last edited:
Someone needs to find that extortion screen shot. Dude straight up told Rob they can both get paid off him smashing Chyna. Asking for TV cameos, co-branding and **** :lol:

Last edited:
My girl used to hit me with the infamous blac chyna line "Are you ready to be a daddy" all the time..granted she was joking but that **** used to make me cringe

Rob gonna be listening to many Drake songs tonight
Simp and petty game level over 9000

She cold, but what you expect to happen wifing up a chick who was just jump from one rap cat to another. The same week she met Rob, she had Futures name tatted and removed from her arm.

She cold, but what you expect to happen wifing up a chick who was just jump from one rap cat to another. The same week she met Rob, she had Futures name tatted and removed from her arm.

Stopped right there. Y'all gotta chill. :smh:

Last edited:

He got with her not to long after that Rich Sex video. Fewtch did everything but nut on her in that video.

i will never forget a meme i saw that had a pic ot burnice and was like "nah TI i feel u **** them kids and the family hustle" :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom