Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what ye would do if his situation ever ended up like this

How would his situation ever end up like this when Kim k has/had her own bread and brand before kanye? Blac chyna was a stripper fiending for a cum-up and the two biggest suckas (tyga & blob kardashian) fell for it. Literally beats me as to how anyone would smash this ho for anything other than to just say they did it.

1) Chyna is trash in the looks department (always has been)...and everywhere else apparently

2) Rob is u.s e.l.e.s.s. What a waste! Pure sucker!!!

Last edited:
This whole thing is ridiculous. First Rob should have learned from Tyga, I believe he was blinded by lust more than love. Black Chyna is not the type of woman to be involved with (I hope someday in her life she sees the error of her ways and repents). Some of these Instagram models and exotic dancers are doing things that are immoral for money and popularity. Money is indeed the root of all evil and some of us have lost our morals and values this day and age. One day I hope we can gain them back.

How would his situation ever end up like this when Kim k has/had her own bread and brand before kanye? Blac chyna was a stripper fiending for a cum-up and the two biggest suckas (tyga & blob kardashian) fell for it. Literally beats me as to how anyone would smash this ho for anything other than to just say they did it.

if kanye were to cheat or otherwise piss the family or kim off its not really a farfetched scenario; money would not be the motivation

Tip has so many unnatural pauses in his speech pattern when he's doing that media talk with the unnecessarily large words. Sounds like he's calling out words for a spelling bee. It's sometimes hard to follow what he's talking about.

"Rob 'Shione. Too damn whoa!
In my bed and bath robe, this ***** tagged my ***.
I knew Tip hit while getting Tiny dome.
But figured F it - we gon ride out, doe....." 

Last edited:
"Rob 'Shione. Too damn whoa!
In my bed and bath robe...
this ***** tagged my ***.
I knew Tip hit while getting Tiny dome.
But figured F it - we gon ride out, doe....." 

giphy.gif

Well never know how true this is but I know some people that feel rob sr and jc's death was accelerated by the guilt of getting oj off on a technicality even though he was clearly involved. Crazy how they both died so young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom