Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob is definitely a victim. He's about to be suffering until that kid is 18-21. Stupid yes? Was it easy to see a mile away? Of course. He's still no less a victim though.

Wait wait wait... Is this the same Orlando Brown that was on the Family Matters!? Good god man, when did he become a fiend for the black tar and turn into Katt Williams? I'm out of the loop. I did lose it at "Black Chyna, close yo vagina!" though :lol:

Oh man.

What a spectacle you missed. His IG private now tho.

I honestly never found Chyna to be attractive

And I always knew Rob was a victim.
Nah I still can't say Rob is a victim, he should have seen a mile away that Chyna is a thot.
We need like a Carfax on these thots though, gotta see how much mileage of penises that they have taken before I make a move

Man, you say this now but it's a slippery slope. I remember I asked the first girl that I ever had sex with, who was my girlfriend at the time, and when she responded I was like :wow: :wow: and after that, nothing was the same. Never asked another girl ever again but I generally dated good girls afterwards. Couldn't deal with the stress of knowing enough dudes to field a basketball team have ran through.

If part of your girls workout routine is snapchating she probably is a thot

:rofl: :rofl:

Nah I still can't say Rob is a victim, he should have seen a mile away that Chyna is a thot.
We need like a Carfax on these thots though, gotta see how much mileage of penises that they have taken before I make a move
The lower this number is, the greater chance of her still having a little bit of wilding out to do increases.

Stop worrying about ****** before you and handle your business and if it still goes left, charge it to the game find you a badder one and don't be on social media letting the whole world know. 
laugh.gif

The lower this number is, the greater chance of her still having a little bit of wilding out to do increases.

Stop worrying about ****** before you and handle your business and if it still goes left, charge it to the game find you a badder one and don't be on social media letting the whole world know. :lol:

I can cosign this as well. I dated a girl with a low number for about three years. We took a break and flirted with the idea of getting back together. One day she was over and I saw her phone out....Jesus Christ bruh. Fortunately I don't have to deal with that anymore :lol:

Rob aint got nobody around him especially a dude/brother telling him whats right or wrong. Mind you he 30 years old now but damn bruh

He around all them Kardasian woman & Kylie/Kendall and his Moms Husband turned into a female.

Bruh rich & going through a crisis out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom