Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chyna too used to da fast life..she tried to cop 300k worth of jewelry.

broad gonna be "rich people broke" once she fades away
Also exactly. The thot is tryna live the high life. How much of that 3m is going to the lawyer? Now if she gets 10 and up, then huge W for her, but I don't see it going to that amount. Not close.

For posting her nudes, i'd refuse to pay anything except what I think is a $1k fine.

Last edited:
Chyna too used to da fast life..she tried to cop 300k worth of jewelry.

broad gonna be "rich people broke" once she fades away
Her standard of living definitely also plays a factor.

If I was managing her decisions I'd tell her to go lock down a bench NBA player or something and play it cool for a while and extend this Rob **** out for as long as possible as far as child support.

I feel like the dudes behind these chicks are the real winners here. Legal pimping.

We're also forgetting she made a Kardashian and Tyga still gotta pay her. For that alone I feel like she gonna be good. She finessed it clean. Less than a decade ago she was in Baltimore probably eating Fat Trel's butt for Popeye's and Birkins. 

shrug%28ye%29.png

Last edited:
LOL @ a mil having you set for life [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Depends on how you live, your age, and if you're an idiot. People living happily off 30-40k a year.

I'm 28 and pretty sure I could live off a mil for a good 20+ years :lol:

With no inflation, $1M can def go 15+ years, especially if you're able to make 5%-10% off the balance every year. 

You can easily live comfortably off ~$65k (post taxes) a year, including vacations, eating good and all that. 

With no inflation, $1M can def go 15+ years, especially if you're able to make 5%-10% off the balance every year. 

You can easily live comfortably off ~$65k (post taxes) a year, including vacations, eating good and all that. 
15 sure. He said 20+.

Depends on how you live, your age, and if you're an idiot. People living happily off 30-40k a year.

I'm 28 and pretty sure I could live off a mil for a good 20+ years :lol:
idk about 20+ man

For me personally it would work. I haven't spent a mil in my lifetime up to now, pretty confident I could handle it barring a catastrophic injury/getting hemmed up by an ex stripper/prostitute.

Give me a mil tax free I'm living just like I'm living now :lol: it's going straight to savings after I cop a 86 Volvo and rebuild the engine.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/models/blac-chyna-net-worth/

Considering the accuracy of these sites, let's just give Chyna a fair M or 2 from walkthroughs, club appearances, VH1/E!/etc. contracts, waist trainer/etc. IG product endorsements and peddling her own brand of lip gloss and makeup or whatever...

$3 M's is absolutely enough for her to be straight if she invested all of that or even 2/3's of it back into her thot empire.
thots dont invest

A mil free and clear could have you living comfortably for life as long as you move to a lower cost of living country like somewhere in South America or Southeast Asia, maybe even Portugal or something.  To do it here in the U.S you'll need a few million.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/models/blac-chyna-net-worth/

Considering the accuracy of these sites, let's just give Chyna a fair M or 2 from walkthroughs, club appearances, VH1/E!/etc. contracts, waist trainer/etc. IG product endorsements and peddling her own brand of lip gloss and makeup or whatever...

$3 M's is absolutely enough for her to be straight if she invested all of that or even 2/3's of it back into her thot empire.
thots dont invest

they do, just in their bodies

Implants, makeup/lipstick/cosmetic lines, etc., *** shots.

These are all investments that pay off sooner or later.

Find a way to play the game instead of hating on it.
saturated market. There is 18 year olds getting the same surgeries. Plus rob really put a automatic L on her.

At least amber looks good. Stupid rob going through all this drama for a fake body girl who looks like she lives on a lilypad.

Someone gotta tell ChyChy to give that money to Vanguard :lol:

Live of that child support, and watch your wealth grow baby girl :smokin

Implants, makeup/lipstick/cosmetic lines, etc., *** shots.

These are all investments that pay off sooner or later.

Find a way to play the game instead of hating on it.

saturated market. There is 18 year olds getting the same surgeries. Plus rob really put a automatic L on her.

Bruh reallly think she gon make banl off of something that every ig model, entertainer, athlete, musician and 18 year old social media chick with a decent following for doing the same **** :lol:

Last edited:
Blac chyna should look into a partnership with Uncle Lavar
She could be selling 500% upmarked lipstick and heels
And tshirts saying "I ROBbed the Kardashians"
Also a fleshlight :nerd:

PR campaign in full effect. Rob is about to part with a lot of his bread ( and possibly some jail time). Can't blame her though. She's doing to Rob what his sisters have been doing to black men for over a decade.

Her face ain't never shed a tear through those scandalous eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom