Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when ppl compliment drama navigating expertise issa caping. One step away from being rob. If you dont like the kardashians thats one thing but complimenting a thot is halfway to being a simp.

There's a difference between acknowledging and complimenting. Clearly, you're not bright enough to see the difference.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

He can't win this now. Anything he says now it would be looked at as "**** shaming", "mental abuse" or any of those weird terms.

F'n dummy.
A simp is not a fellow man...let him hang.

Aint no such thing as **** shaming. I really hate that term.
Shame comes from within. Shame is felt NOT inflicted.
No one can SHAME another person. That person can only shame THEMSELVES.
\which is where the word ASHAMED comes from. Even when you are ashamed of another person. That is a feeling YOU feel not some you pass on to that person.

I've never heard them try and "**** shame" someone who doesn't haven't a reputation of being slutty.
I've never heard them try and "**** shame" Michelle Obama even though at one time they had a problem with the dresses she was wearing, with her arms out.
But they never said she looks slutty or anything to that effect.

If you act like a ****, be prepared of a lifetime of being called one. Period.

If you a black man hating on Lavar and what he stands for then you a spineless

this is ridiculous....

what about people that just don't like obnoxious people?

i don't give a **** what race you are..... obnoxious people annoy me ..... if you like people that act like clowns, that's on you

how he raised his kids ---- one thing  ................................. how he acts when the lights are one --- a separate thing

why do they have to be lumped together?  people can't respect his parenting but shake their heads at his antics?

this is ridiculous....

i don't give a **** what race you are..... obnoxious people annoy me ..... if you like people that act like clowns, that's on you

how he raised his kids ---- one thing  ................................. how he acts when the lights are one --- a separate thing

why do they have to be lumped together?  people can't respect his parenting but shake their heads at his antics?

Are you black

this is ridiculous....

Well said.
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Lavar Ball is just the 2017 Don King.

If you don't see that he's just building and marketing a brand then lol...

this is ridiculous....

I don't wanna hear that. Folks focusing on the irrelevant **** downplays the importance of what he's doing which is what matters. I have yet to watch one full video of Lavar Ball so when people talk about his antics, you're choosing to engage in them and watch it yourself.

Last edited:
I don't care what he does. I'm not putting on sportschannels to see someone's daddy talk trash or run his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom