Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh reallly think she gon make banl off of something that every ig model, entertainer, athlete, musician and 18 year old social media chick with a decent following for doing the same ****
laugh.gif
she already is tho 
laugh.gif
 you're proving my point: what sets the kylies and kendalls and chynas apart from your local thick *** jailbait is the fact that theyre on television and have more visibility and are seen next to the Tygas and Rob Kardashians and A$APs and Travis'

but i know on this site there's a 2 or 3 response limit in these types of topics before you're "caping" so i'll fall back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bruh reallly think she gon make banl off of something that every ig model, entertainer, athlete, musician and 18 year old social media chick with a decent following for doing the same **** :lol:

How many of them are bloodbound to the Kardashian name....with the social media following and access she's gained though. Her propensity and skill navigating drama is calculated. Not to mention her balleralert, shaderoom etc worthy content. Women EAT this **** up. And she regularly provides this content.

Her rise from DC roller to being on GMA is a great American (horror) story

How many of them are bloodbound to the Kardashian name....with the social media following and access she's gained though. Her propensity and skill navigating drama is calculated. Not to mention her balleralert, shaderoom etc worthy content. Women EAT this **** up. And she regularly provides this content.

this is caping.

Blac chyna should look into a partnership with Uncle Lavar
She could be selling 500% upmarked lipstick and heels
And tshirts saying "I ROBbed the Kardashians"
Also a fleshlight :nerd:

Really bothers me how people try to lump Lavar in with the Kardahsians and Trumps of the world....

This is a black man from the trenches that raised and trained 3 sons to college scholarships....one to the NBA, and established a family brand built off of basketball success and screwing the middle man. Other than being media fixtures.....Lavar and Kris Jenner, Blac Chyna or Trump are nothing alike.

That's just me though. #BBB

Really bothers me how people try to lump Lavar in with the Kardahsians and Trumps of the world....

This is a black man from the trenches that raised and trained 3 sons to college scholarships....one to the NBA, and established a family brand built off of basketball success and screwing the middle man. Other than being media fixtures.....Lavar and Kris Jenner, Blac Chyna or Trump are nothing alike.

Now don't get me wrong, I think Lavar is a great dad....but his brand is overpriced

I heard it sold out at Vegas though :nerd:

[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji] RNS

This.. all of this.. I might not like dude, but you gotta respect his game

Lonzo boring as crap and yet his star is bigger than it would regular be.. his dad playing the don king role.. or the money mayweather promoter role

But you got legit talent there, that's just the sideshow to boost sales

No one died (OJ), no sex tape had to be made (Kim), no ones parent had to shop that tape (Kris).. and kids aren't getting thrown into a horrific situation out of greed (blac chyna).. hell the balls out here making profit off of their own name unlike what the 2 lil girls are doing with those tshirts

This.. all of this.. I might not like dude, but you gotta respect his game

Lonzo boring as crap and yet his star is bigger than it would regular be.. his dad playing the don king role.. or the money mayweather promoter role

But you got legit talent there, that's just the sideshow to boost sales

No one died (OJ), no sex tape had to be made (Kim), no ones parent had to shop that tape (Kris).. and kids aren't getting thrown into a horrific situation out of greed (blac chyna).. hell the balls out here making profit off of their own name unlike what the 2 lil girls are doing with those tshirts

Most people that even make the comparison are low key bigots and or super envious.

My quick observations
1. Black Chyna is who she was when Rob met her so how can he or anyone be upset with her character in this situation?
2. Rob appears to have fidelity issues with every woman he dates. Maybe he's the problem?
3. Men try to use money to control women and this is how it turns out every time. Date your equal and you'll have fewer problems.
4. People judging her for being a gold digger, meanwhile Selma Hyak got with an old, overweight, billionaire who had a side baby on her and still stayed but gets a pass.
5. People act like being a stripper means you're unfit as a parent. The strip is full of single mothers who didn't lose custody.
6. Black Chyna never put Rob on front street with the video in bed. It was sent to him privately and he chose to place their business on social media. Nobody knows the entire story yet somehow she's being painted as the only trashy one.
7. Rob deserves everything coming to him because countless times he's refused to use good judgement. Maybe a hard lesson will open his eyes.
Why are you sleeping with your at the time under age sisters, boyfriends baby mother anyway?

Last edited:
^ ummm no one is looking good in any of this.. none of this is exactly mutually exclusive.. we can think negatively about both of em

And I've seen rob getting heat and clowned in a ton of places

And just as you said "nobody knows the entire story", maybe you should apply that logic to salma Hayek and whatever is going on with her and her marriage

And she is trashy, that was obvious prior to any of this

this is caping.

Nothing he said was wrong though. There's chicks with less followers and less fame that have dudes sending them money just for pics of their feet, so what do you think a chick connected to the Kardashians can do :lol:?

Would any of you attempt to wife Chyna and put her on game without simping?

How is that even caping? It's wild annoying when you approach something objectively and dudes can't comprehend so they just toss out some schoolyard ****.

How is that even caping? It's wild annoying when you approach something objectively and dudes can't comprehend so they just toss out some schoolyard ****.
when ppl compliment drama navigating expertise issa caping. One step away from being rob. If you dont like the kardashians thats one thing but complimenting a thot is halfway to being a simp.

^ ummm no one is looking good in any of this.. none of this is exactly mutually exclusive.. we can think negatively about both of em

And I've seen rob getting heat and clowned in a ton of places

And just as you said "nobody knows the entire story", maybe you should apply that logic to salma Hayek and whatever is going on with her and her marriage

And she is trashy, that was obvious prior to any of this
Did I say anyone looks good in this?

Rob has been portrayed as some victim of her actions. He knew fully what she was about.

Point me in a single direction where someone calls out Selma Hayek for going after a man because of his money. This is about public perception based off what you come from. Chyna isn't any different from Selma. Her initial claim to fame came from exposing her breasts in Dusk to Dawn. She parlayed it into an acting career congratulations. Chyna is just a low grade version but both used same tactics to get ahead.

Rob is just as trashy as Chyna but all you here is why he messing with a *****? They're two peas in the same pod.

The narrative is always different when a black woman is involved. Anna Nicole didn't get this type of slander, she got a television show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom