Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy pays child support ......... and his girl and kids live with him

wrap ya heads around THAT one

500x1000px-LL-4a99e2a4_Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

The ***** look nasty ON THE GRAM, imagine how nasty she look in person, live 3D no filters.

I used to be in the same situation. Was paying child support to my ex wife and they was living in my house. Did that 2 yrs, you know how hard it is, bringing a shorty through, and your ex wife still living in the same house.

I used to be in the same situation. Was paying child support to my ex wife and they was living in my house. Did that 2 yrs, you know how hard it is, bringing a shorty through, and your ex wife still living in the same house.
bruh how u get finessed into paying child support if the kid lives with you
your providing food and shelter for both
u got finessed
what state is this cause aint no way thats legal
your providing more than half to take care of the child
just on rent alone

Did you guys end up breaking up or did you work things out and are still together?
Nah, will never get back with my ex wife. We are cordial to each other, makes it easier raising our son.

bruh how u get finessed into paying child support if the kid lives with you
your providing food and shelter for both
u got finessed
what state is this cause aint no way thats legal
your providing more than half to take care of the child
just on rent alone

That's true, I did provide more than my share, but judge went in favor of my ex due to my job in the Air Force and income. Never get married in Montana fellas, will always rule in favor of the dependent.

I know a dude who paying child support and they stay together.
How the hell does that happen? SMH.

Cause love ain't nothin but 2 people feelin sorry for each other
then hittin divorce court to pay child support to your baby's
mother

Suga Free

How the hell does that happen? SMH.

Cause love ain't nothin but 2 people feelin sorry for each other
then hittin divorce court to pay child support to your baby's
mother

Suga Free

Idk. As far as them living together, bro tells me it's more convenient because the job we work at aint enough to support a family and love by himself. She wanna get married but he aint down with it and he let her know I believe. She prolly doin it to try to trap him. Idk. That's why dudes shouldn't be having kids with yamps they not tryna wife.

Last edited:
I know a guy that married his girl had a baby just so he can get his pay increased in the military, lived off base so he can get extra for his rent. Got an apartment with random ppl. Brought the pregnant girl to his apartment and got tired of her so he said he doesnt want to be together no more. Sends her home but doesnt get divorced, but when she tried to file for divorce flys down so she can chill out. And repeats the cycle. Last i heard homie was living with 3 ppl and still getting paid as a married man with a child. Smh

I know a guy that married his girl had a baby just so he can get his pay increased in the military, lived off base so he can get extra for his rent. Got an apartment with random ppl. Brought the pregnant girl to his apartment and got tired of her so he said he doesnt want to be together no more. Sends her home but doesnt get divorced, but when she tried to file for divorce flys down so she can chill out. And repeats the cycle. Last i heard homie was living with 3 ppl and still getting paid as a married man with a child. Smh

That right there is the definition of a waste man

Plesse explain what do you mean by waste as in the guy's a waste of life or he's wasting money

Worthless, a wasteman. Got his girl pregnant so he could get more pay, had her and his kid living with random people in some apartment. Then gets "tired" of her and sends her home. What are they (woman and child) a dog or something?

Some real wasteman ****

Worthless, a wasteman. Got his girl pregnant so he could get more pay, had her and his kid living with random people in some apartment. Then gets "tired" of her and sends her home. What are they (woman and child) a dog or something?

Some real wasteman ****

Oh ok yeah i agrree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom