Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
co-signing a bigot and being cartoonishly confident about your sons and a hypothetical bball game with michael jordan

idk about those being anywhere near the same as far as being a "horrible person"

co-signing a bigot and being cartoonishly confident about your sons and a hypothetical bball game with michael jordan

idk about those being anywhere near the same as far as being a "horrible person"
lol apparently it's the same thing. God forbid you don't suck Michael jordan meat every day smh I swear ****** act like that's their daddy

Bruh.

How’d this thread go from Rob and Blac Chyna to Lavar Ball?

Man is a marketing genius.

tenor.gif

Bruh.

How’d this thread go from Rob and Blac Chyna to Lavar Ball?

Man is a marketing genius.

tenor.gif

He's winning. Lavar's brash confidence combined with what looks like a very humble Lonzo is the perfect mix. It's still **** the Lakers though, but I'm all for Lonzo playing well and the family building their own brand.

Last edited:
They saying if child support had to he paid, it would go to Rob because she makes more money and he is with the kid more :rofl:

They saying if child support had to he paid, it would go to Rob because she makes more money and he is with the kid more :rofl::

I mean in the grand scheme of things that's a little win for him, but that L he took for even wifing that and popping a seed in that will never be overshadowed by any good he does.

Dude was so naive and did all that he did to spite his fam and sisters, and in the end who did he have to run back to for help and support.

Rob is such a weak minded male, and I don't know what else to say.

I was surprised when I read that she was making bank and I thought she was making chump change with 5K-10K club appearances, but she's in exotic whips and what not.

this shouldnt be bumped until rob's VH1 redemption show with bishop don juan and snoop is announced

until then lock this pitiful saga up

^^ Let alone run up in this pro raw & shoot up the place. Celeb life really be having dudes on some whole other ish

I don't know man...

I wood :nerd:

Imagine hitting that from behind while she doing twerking tricks :nthat:

That's how she got Rob and Tyga.

Id smash.

You mean to tell me you got this broad on her knees and youre gona shrug her off?

:evil::

Now making a baby with her and to wife her...only an imbecile would do.

Whaaat?

You dont see how her cheeks are droopy af in some got damn spandex?

:sick:

Steve Nash that all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom