Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why people thinking she gon come up crazy . She gon get a few million. A few at best and thats it. If she don't get custody, this will be forgotten.
Hulk hogan got 31 million from Gawker. Erin Andrews was awarded 55 million. She's not going to get that high but I wouldn't be surprised if she got 10+ million

Hulk hogan got 31 million from Gawker. Erin Andrews was awarded 55 million. She's not going to get that high but I wouldn't be surprised if she got 10+ million
She ain't getting 10. She getting 5 at max and the lawyer getting some of that.

Last edited:
Dont pay that old man that weekly 20k.

Chump change in the grand scheme of things. Gotta do wtvr to maintain a low profile.
Especially with this Uncle Tom sniffing around. Talking reckless cause he don't think Ima get out. Watch him switch up when I'm free tho.

Ay, but back to Blac. Who y'all think gonna be smacking those next?

^^ people keep saying that & "blac chyna only doing what the kardashains been doing for years"

but who have the kardashians finessed in court lol

I thought we were referring to the daughters.

Cochran got OJ off. His track record aside from OJ speaks for itself.

Idk why people thinking she gon come up crazy . She gon get a few million. A few at best and thats it. If she don't get custody, this will be forgotten.

Since when is getting a FEW MILLION not a come up.

Yall boys need to get out ya feelings.

Kardashians invented the finesse game.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kris new the trap was on from jump, but instead of saving her son, she let it play out for more exposure.

Hard to think Kris aint know what Chyna was up to.

Since when is getting a FEW MILLION not a come up.

Yall boys need to get out ya feelings.
Wouldn't be surprised if Kris new the trap was on from jump, but instead of saving her son, she let it play out for more exposure.

Hard to think Kris aint know what Chyna was up to.
Nobody in there feelings until they bring it up, which you did. People in here thinking she gon be set for life which she aint.

Nobody in there feelings until they bring it up, which you did. People in here thinking she gon be set for life which she aint.

If someone threw me 3m today, I'd be set for life.

If you think otherwise, your just a different type of dude I wouldn't understand.

Set for life? Depends where you live, if you have debt, if you want a house, if you got kids. Are you gonna invest that money so it grows?

If someone threw me 3m today, I'd be set for life.

If you think otherwise, your just a different type of dude I wouldn't understand.

Give me 1 Million and ill be good! Nobody said I had to quit my job. :lol:

Take that million, put it into a Swiss account and live off interest.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/models/blac-chyna-net-worth/

Considering the accuracy of these sites, let's just give Chyna a fair M or 2 from walkthroughs, club appearances, VH1/E!/etc. contracts, waist trainer/etc. IG product endorsements and peddling her own brand of lip gloss and makeup or whatever...

$3 M's is absolutely enough for her to be straight if she invested all of that or even 2/3's of it back into her thot empire.

Last edited:
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/models/blac-chyna-net-worth/

Considering the accuracy of these sites, let's just give Chyna a fair M or 2 from walkthroughs, club appearances, VH1/E!/etc. contracts, waist trainer/etc. IG product endorsements and peddling her own brand of lip gloss and makeup or whatever...

$3 M's is absolutely enough for her to be straight if she invested all of that or even 2/3's of it back into her thot empire.

Chyna too used to da fast life..she tried to cop 300k worth of jewelry.

broad gonna be "rich people broke" once she fades away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom