::UPDATE:: So I Just Wanted To See WHat would Happen.. ::UPDATE::

op are you ******ed? i'm not trying to been mean, just saying you'd have to be to really do this. either way
roll.gif
roll.gif

WAIT! she believed you just cause YOU took the pills that you didn't need to wear a condom?! really? i mean even doctors tell us females that we have to beon the pills a good week which is 7 days not 4 before we should even stop using a condom, to reduce pregnancy most effectively. and you being a GUY took4...there's something soooo wrong with you, on many levels. lol. oh but i hope yall work things out

I R Andre:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It has to suck not believing anything you didn't actually see with your own eyes.
ohwell.gif
You would know all about that, you dedicated your entire life to a man that didn't do anything of things you revere him for.
No, no, no... you responded wrong.

I was making note of how you don't believe anything you don't actually see. Telling me 'You should know' suggests that I also don't believein anything I don't actually see... but then you attempt to belittle my belief system by saying the complete opposite of that, noting that I believe insomething I haven't seen.

You're doing it wrong.

laugh.gif

I R Andre:

It has to suck not believing anything you didn't actually see with your own eyes.
ohwell.gif
You would know all about that, you dedicated your entire life to a man that didn't do anything of things you revere him for.

I was making note of how you don't believe anything you don't actually see. Telling me 'You should know' suggests that I also don't believe in anything I don't actually see... but then you attempt to belittle my belief system by saying the complete opposite of that, noting that I believe in something I haven't seen.

You're doing it wrong.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude tried to go in on ska & got soundly rejected.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I R Andre:

ohwell.gif

I was making note of how you don't believe anything you don't actually see. Telling me 'You should know' suggests that I also don't believe in anything I don't actually see... but then you attempt to belittle my belief system by saying the complete opposite of that, noting that I believe in something I haven't seen.

You're doing it wrong.

laugh.gif

I haven't posted in a LONG time. but WTH did you just say?
roll.gif

You can't tell the same person 'Haha! You never believe anything you don't see!' and 'Haha! You believe something you didn't see!'

laugh.gif

That's like me making fun of someone for hating Kobe... AND making fun of them for being too big of a Kobe fan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I R Andre:

ohwell.gif

You're doing it wrong.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude tried to go in on ska & got soundly rejected.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wheres our next update? Dude was supposed to go to the doctors office again yesterday to get lol'd at by more doctors. He needs to tell us if he's nota he anymore! I WANT AN UPDATE!

I R Andre:

ohwell.gif

You're doing it wrong.

laugh.gif

Oh yeah I just noticed that. You win this round Gadget Ska

7.jpg

Originally Posted by Jaguar51

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-UPDATE-

in the meanwhile, i have to stop taking birth control pills.

what??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this one lil part got me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Situations like this are the reason I don't drink.

But anyway, this is hilarious on so many levels. This guy did one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, then told his girl (who apparently is just asstupid for believing) one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Now he's going to lose his manhood, dignity, and libido. Priceless.

Back
Top Bottom