UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Actually it has been asked and its hard to say.... I mean realistically my girl has never been one to really curse. She doesn't use drugs and she actually has cut the alcohol to a minimum... She does drink wine on occasion but so did Jesus so what can I say..... I know nothing of what is considered secular but she aint really on her rap or R&B $+@ like that either she listens to alot of pop and I aint even got time to research what she can or can't listen to in that aspect.

She also goes to church every sunday as of late (she has a job which requires her to travel so she does miss service on occasion but I can't front if she is in her crib on a Sunday she will go to church)

Plus not even being funny alot that stuff yall stated is petty I don't want a chick who condems me for doing all of those things listed. I just want a person who understands that at 23 I feel like its normal to have sex.

Actually it has been asked and its hard to say.... I mean realistically my girl has never been one to really curse. She doesn't use drugs and she actually has cut the alcohol to a minimum... She does drink wine on occasion but so did Jesus so what can I say..... I know nothing of what is considered secular but she aint really on her rap or R&B $+@ like that either she listens to alot of pop and I aint even got time to research what she can or can't listen to in that aspect.

She also goes to church every sunday as of late (she has a job which requires her to travel so she does miss service on occasion but I can't front if she is in her crib on a Sunday she will go to church)

Plus not even being funny alot that stuff yall stated is petty I don't want a chick who condems me for doing all of those things listed. I just want a person who understands that at 23 I feel like its normal to have sex.

You're 23 dude, get rid of that damn broad. You don't even need to chick right now, go out, date, and live your damn life.

You're 23 dude, get rid of that damn broad. You don't even need to chick right now, go out, date, and live your damn life.

Said before, but seriously I think you should weigh options on whether or not you want to truly be with her. If its just missing out on the sex part you might as well leave her and explore other options. Just my opinion though.

Said before, but seriously I think you should weigh options on whether or not you want to truly be with her. If its just missing out on the sex part you might as well leave her and explore other options. Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by reeeem0

O GAWD NO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
damn
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
cold
gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif

shes gettin dug out son, there are so many beautiful women out here tho so i wouldnt sweat it

shes gettin dug out son, there are so many beautiful women out here tho so i wouldnt sweat it

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

yall buggin in here

but if u really have feeling/love for her stay with her respect her mind
Is it REALLY that simple though? He can have love for her and not agree to those terms. As I said, that doesn't mean he loves her any less.

ALL HUMAN LOVE IS CONDITIONAL. He is not wrong if he wants no part of this switcheroo.

yall buggin in here

Is it REALLY that simple though? He can have love for her and not agree to those terms. As I said, that doesn't mean he loves her any less.

ALL HUMAN LOVE IS CONDITIONAL. He is not wrong if he wants no part of this switcheroo.

What she did was selfish. How can he respect that?
Sexual relations are an inherent part of any adult relationship. It's as if she would tell him to stop talking to her. 

What she did was selfish. How can he respect that?
Sexual relations are an inherent part of any adult relationship. It's as if she would tell him to stop talking to her. 

op have you made up your mind yet to either deal with it or move on yet?

just asking bro seems like your having one hell of a time making a choice if so that also means she aint tht serious to you my dude

op have you made up your mind yet to either deal with it or move on yet?

just asking bro seems like your having one hell of a time making a choice if so that also means she aint tht serious to you my dude

yall buggin in here

How can you respect her mind when the relationship has been based off of a lie? Not all men will ditch the relationship if she told them that she is religious and wants to abstain from having sex until she's ready. Some would respect her for having values. Instead she duped OP. Sex, whether you want to believe it or not, is important in an adult relationship. You can't take that way all of a sudden without there being consequences. I don't know OP but if he began cheating to fulfill that need, she shouldn't be surprised or shocked.

and this.

You're way too young to be tied down by one person.

yall buggin in here

How can you respect her mind when the relationship has been based off of a lie? Not all men will ditch the relationship if she told them that she is religious and wants to abstain from having sex until she's ready. Some would respect her for having values. Instead she duped OP. Sex, whether you want to believe it or not, is important in an adult relationship. You can't take that way all of a sudden without there being consequences. I don't know OP but if he began cheating to fulfill that need, she shouldn't be surprised or shocked.

and this.

You're way too young to be tied down by one person.

I took this from the other thread I just posted in

Op as u know now I have been through a very similar situation. In fact I'm in a long distance relationship so it def had my mind kinda buzzing. Trust me your girl will not stick to this. Girls love sex just as much as we do. I saw my girl this weekend for the first time since I made that thread and I def had no problem hitting.

IMO girls just wanna know they are loved for more than just sex once they see the love they will show u physically. I can't stunt it was a hard couple weeks leading up to this visit with me n my girl but it was worth it our relationship is still strong as ever and my chick knows I'm down to sacrifice for her

I took this from the other thread I just posted in

Op as u know now I have been through a very similar situation. In fact I'm in a long distance relationship so it def had my mind kinda buzzing. Trust me your girl will not stick to this. Girls love sex just as much as we do. I saw my girl this weekend for the first time since I made that thread and I def had no problem hitting.

IMO girls just wanna know they are loved for more than just sex once they see the love they will show u physically. I can't stunt it was a hard couple weeks leading up to this visit with me n my girl but it was worth it our relationship is still strong as ever and my chick knows I'm down to sacrifice for her

Back
Top Bottom