UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

shes probably getting blessed by some puerto rican named jesus and that's what she means by her relationship with god.
roll.gif

O GAWD NO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
damn
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

my friend asked her fiance the same thing. i know for a fact she wasnt cheating. they were getting married though. they gave up sex for 6 months which was until they got married.
What was her reasoning? To get closer to God? Unless they were doing a complete spiritual cleansing, why just give up sex. What else did they give up?

Nope that was it. they were pretty religious before minus the whole wait until marriage to have sex tradition. It was just something she wanted to do and she asked him too. As her future life partner he agreed.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

my friend asked her fiance the same thing. i know for a fact she wasnt cheating. they were getting married though. they gave up sex for 6 months which was until they got married.
What was her reasoning? To get closer to God? Unless they were doing a complete spiritual cleansing, why just give up sex. What else did they give up?

Nope that was it. they were pretty religious before minus the whole wait until marriage to have sex tradition. It was just something she wanted to do and she asked him too. As her future life partner he agreed.

they dont drink. they listen to a lot of gospel and some r & b.
Some R&B huh. I mean if you aren't going 100%, then don't go. That is my point.

I understand the logic but, me personally think it is a fairy tale type agreement between the two. Not saying it is WRONG. I just don't agree with just switching things up like that. But I respect anyone that gets through a tough time. Hats off to dude.
laugh.gif

they dont drink. they listen to a lot of gospel and some r & b.
Some R&B huh. I mean if you aren't going 100%, then don't go. That is my point.

I understand the logic but, me personally think it is a fairy tale type agreement between the two. Not saying it is WRONG. I just don't agree with just switching things up like that. But I respect anyone that gets through a tough time. Hats off to dude.
laugh.gif

I hear you. but i brought it up in reference to op's girl dilemma. To prove a point that the idea may not be so far fetched. On another note his girl could just be sick of him...since they are long distance every time they see each other that might be all that they're doing maybe she wants more. which would be her fault for not communicating that.

I hear you. but i brought it up in reference to op's girl dilemma. To prove a point that the idea may not be so far fetched. On another note his girl could just be sick of him...since they are long distance every time they see each other that might be all that they're doing maybe she wants more. which would be her fault for not communicating that.

Back
Top Bottom