UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe she has an STD and she doesn't want to give it to you until she is healed? Seriously. It could be a possibility that she got something from someone and she would feel HORRIBLE for giving it to you. But she doesn't want to lose you.

Man you need to give us an update

Maybe she has an STD and she doesn't want to give it to you until she is healed? Seriously. It could be a possibility that she got something from someone and she would feel HORRIBLE for giving it to you. But she doesn't want to lose you.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I never realized how much people were into this thread (debs real talk I may implement alot of that stuff you listed earlier). Sorry for the delay there still isn't much of an update. 

As many of you have stated NT is a horrible place to actually go for advice. Thank God for the population I work with my skin has become thick as hell over the last year.... that whole your girl is getting piped down as we speak didn't even phase me too much yesterday although as I have previously stated I did consider if this was in fact a possibility and I still have my doubts. Women are the best cheaters but I know my girl and honestly if she is doing something like that she is playing one hell of a good role

As for whats going on right now. I have actually heeded advice from many of you. I explained where I am at spiritually and also informed her that this aint really want I need in my life right now. I have yet to make a final decision yet because in truth this is alot harder than many of you make it out to be. When you really love someone you should be willing to give any and everything in order to please them. With that said I actually do question whether or not I am really in that kinda love. I think many of us including myself love the idea of being in love many times more than we actually love the person we are with. Right now I am trying to figure out which one is greater for me
tired.gif
. Right now I won't rush any moves I see my GF for memorial day weekend. I will update the thread around that time with info as to what actually happens...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Right now I am in one hell of a stalemate.... Sorry for the bruhs I have disappointed within the last 24 hrs... Thanks to the people who actually came thru with real advice....  

Oh and for those that asked for pix I actually posted in the PYG thread on Monday (before my GF got on this whole no premarital secks @@%)

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I never realized how much people were into this thread (debs real talk I may implement alot of that stuff you listed earlier). Sorry for the delay there still isn't much of an update. 

As many of you have stated NT is a horrible place to actually go for advice. Thank God for the population I work with my skin has become thick as hell over the last year.... that whole your girl is getting piped down as we speak didn't even phase me too much yesterday although as I have previously stated I did consider if this was in fact a possibility and I still have my doubts. Women are the best cheaters but I know my girl and honestly if she is doing something like that she is playing one hell of a good role

As for whats going on right now. I have actually heeded advice from many of you. I explained where I am at spiritually and also informed her that this aint really want I need in my life right now. I have yet to make a final decision yet because in truth this is alot harder than many of you make it out to be. When you really love someone you should be willing to give any and everything in order to please them. With that said I actually do question whether or not I am really in that kinda love. I think many of us including myself love the idea of being in love many times more than we actually love the person we are with. Right now I am trying to figure out which one is greater for me
tired.gif
. Right now I won't rush any moves I see my GF for memorial day weekend. I will update the thread around that time with info as to what actually happens...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Right now I am in one hell of a stalemate.... Sorry for the bruhs I have disappointed within the last 24 hrs... Thanks to the people who actually came thru with real advice....  

Oh and for those that asked for pix I actually posted in the PYG thread on Monday (before my GF got on this whole no premarital secks @@%)

I don't think you should question if you are REALLY in love based on your tendency to be frustrated or accepting of her ultimatum. Sex is important, don't feel bad for not wanting any parts of her plan. That doesn't mean you don't love her forreal. EVERYTHING isn't a reflection of how much love you have for someone. All human love is conditional.

I don't think you should question if you are REALLY in love based on your tendency to be frustrated or accepting of her ultimatum. Sex is important, don't feel bad for not wanting any parts of her plan. That doesn't mean you don't love her forreal. EVERYTHING isn't a reflection of how much love you have for someone. All human love is conditional.

Cut it off. Listen to NT, this girl has something in the works and she's mentally preparing you.

Cut it off. Listen to NT, this girl has something in the works and she's mentally preparing you.

DC i actually really appreciate the advice u have been pretty consistent these last couple pages good looks....

DC i actually really appreciate the advice u have been pretty consistent these last couple pages good looks....

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

break it off or just smash other girls

she cant get mad at you or blame you for the break up, because she is not fulfilling her duty as girlfriend

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

break it off or just smash other girls

she cant get mad at you or blame you for the break up, because she is not fulfilling her duty as girlfriend

Real talk, will she be sucking/jerking you off through all of this at least? Graphic I know but serious question.

Also like Magnas said, since she is trying to get closer to God, will she give up

A. Cursing
B. Drugs/Alcohol
C. Listening to Secular Music
D. Going to church more often, reading bible more?

If she isn't going into Monk Mode, then the no sex things is Bill Simmons.

Real talk, will she be sucking/jerking you off through all of this at least? Graphic I know but serious question.

Also like Magnas said, since she is trying to get closer to God, will she give up

A. Cursing
B. Drugs/Alcohol

your girl is cheating on you man. deal with that #!%$ and picc up a white girl.

your girl is cheating on you man. deal with that #!%$ and picc up a white girl.

A. Cursing
B. Drugs/Alcohol

Cant believe no ones asked this yet.. whats up, OP? 
nerd.gif

A. Cursing
B. Drugs/Alcohol

Cant believe no ones asked this yet.. whats up, OP? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom