UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
Now c'mon NT23.
Dont pull the "if he's a mature adult" card here.
It's not THAT simple.

it kinda is...doens't mean he has to stay but what other choice does he have other than to accept it & decide if thats what he wants or not?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
Now c'mon NT23.
Dont pull the "if he's a mature adult" card here.
It's not THAT simple.

it kinda is...doens't mean he has to stay but what other choice does he have other than to accept it & decide if thats what he wants or not?

I never ran into this situation but like someone who seen it 2 ways, if you know she is a real bible-thumper and was raised that way chances are she is doing it for God....

I just came clean to my fiance, were 9000 miles away, 2 year long distance relationship, i am 21 and in Bangkok. I put up chamberlain numbers out here son.

Smash on the side playboy... i would never give up my fiance for any of these girls, but a man still has needs, ya know?

I never ran into this situation but like someone who seen it 2 ways, if you know she is a real bible-thumper and was raised that way chances are she is doing it for God....

I just came clean to my fiance, were 9000 miles away, 2 year long distance relationship, i am 21 and in Bangkok. I put up chamberlain numbers out here son.

Smash on the side playboy... i would never give up my fiance for any of these girls, but a man still has needs, ya know?

Personally, I think she just wants you to absolutely %!#$ her out. Just complete unadulterated raunch.

It's probably getting boring and she's saying she wants to wait for marriage because as of now, it's not worth the sin.

You better become about that life.

Personally, I think she just wants you to absolutely %!#$ her out. Just complete unadulterated raunch.

It's probably getting boring and she's saying she wants to wait for marriage because as of now, it's not worth the sin.

You better become about that life.

op your girl still in greensboro? man I know how the girls get down out there. But good luck and hopefully she is really telling the truth and trying to get closer to God. Tell her that she should cut out all the other negative things she does if she is going that route. Not having sex and still doing other +@+ isn't the way to go if you are trying to get closer to God.

op your girl still in greensboro? man I know how the girls get down out there. But good luck and hopefully she is really telling the truth and trying to get closer to God. Tell her that she should cut out all the other negative things she does if she is going that route. Not having sex and still doing other +@+ isn't the way to go if you are trying to get closer to God.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Alright NT I never make Girl related threads but as the title says my girl is going through what I believe is a transitional period in her life. We have been dating for a little over a year and she recently asked me if it would be ok if we no longer had sex because she feels it would help strengthen our relationship with God. She said she has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity to because she knew it would possibly mean past men would no longer be interested.

She wants to stop having sex with you so she can get close to this other guy?
Somethings not right.

Seriously though, I don't think I would be able to do it. I've been in a similar situation before and it doesn't work. First, cause I'm not a religious person and in reality, I need sex.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Alright NT I never make Girl related threads but as the title says my girl is going through what I believe is a transitional period in her life. We have been dating for a little over a year and she recently asked me if it would be ok if we no longer had sex because she feels it would help strengthen our relationship with God. She said she has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity to because she knew it would possibly mean past men would no longer be interested.

She wants to stop having sex with you so she can get close to this other guy?
Somethings not right.

Seriously though, I don't think I would be able to do it. I've been in a similar situation before and it doesn't work. First, cause I'm not a religious person and in reality, I need sex.

Something sounds off here man. I would put some thought into it, but really... Could be a lot of games and $&*@ going on. Could be a couple of things.
1) Messing with other dudes

2) She's tryna break it off with you, and this is her underlying reason

3) She could be telling the truth

Only you know you're girl man. Just think logically and it'll be cool

Something sounds off here man. I would put some thought into it, but really... Could be a lot of games and $&*@ going on. Could be a couple of things.
1) Messing with other dudes

2) She's tryna break it off with you, and this is her underlying reason

3) She could be telling the truth

Only you know you're girl man. Just think logically and it'll be cool

i was in the exact same situation a few months ago. it didn't last. we've been %$++%#% after those two weeks of her !#%$*@%!*%%+.

BUT

let her know how you feel about it and how you feel like its basically false advertisement to start a relationship doing one thing and taking that thing away.

her counterpoint will be "is that all you want me for?" "is that all the relationship is about?"

your counterpoint should be telling her that intimacy is a big part of the relationship for you but not the only part and that sex is a way to express how you feel about her and let her know that you feel a special bond or connection with her.

i told my gf that it was like taking away holding hands, hugging, kissing, cuddling, etc. she didn't buy it. so i told her i'm not doing anything at all until marriage then. i'm taking away the other half of the the intimacy in our relationship.

she didn't think that that was fair.

i hit her with the yeah, i know. now you understand how i feel.

i also told her that i'm not sleeping beside her, either. God wouldn't want us to do that, either.

etc. etc.

long story short, we're %$++%#% again and have been for awhile. she knows what it is. either she spreads or you'll end up leaving eventually when you find someone that will.

i was in the exact same situation a few months ago. it didn't last. we've been %$++%#% after those two weeks of her !#%$*@%!*%%+.

BUT

let her know how you feel about it and how you feel like its basically false advertisement to start a relationship doing one thing and taking that thing away.

her counterpoint will be "is that all you want me for?" "is that all the relationship is about?"

your counterpoint should be telling her that intimacy is a big part of the relationship for you but not the only part and that sex is a way to express how you feel about her and let her know that you feel a special bond or connection with her.

i told my gf that it was like taking away holding hands, hugging, kissing, cuddling, etc. she didn't buy it. so i told her i'm not doing anything at all until marriage then. i'm taking away the other half of the the intimacy in our relationship.

she didn't think that that was fair.

i hit her with the yeah, i know. now you understand how i feel.

i also told her that i'm not sleeping beside her, either. God wouldn't want us to do that, either.

etc. etc.

long story short, we're %$++%#% again and have been for awhile. she knows what it is. either she spreads or you'll end up leaving eventually when you find someone that will.

Yeah I guess you're right myt...
this time.
I mean I don't know his girl from a hole in the wall,but i've personally seen women use the whole "God" thing to hide what they're REALLY about you know? (I'm not saying that men don't do this either)
So for me it doesn't really make him immature to be a little skeptical about her moves.

Yeah I guess you're right myt...
this time.
I mean I don't know his girl from a hole in the wall,but i've personally seen women use the whole "God" thing to hide what they're REALLY about you know? (I'm not saying that men don't do this either)
So for me it doesn't really make him immature to be a little skeptical about her moves.

tell you the truth. her not having sex with you idk if that'll get her closer to GOD. because after years of having faith in GOD i feel like i know him/her and GOD might not be what she thinks... I understand what she means faithwise. I gotta sit and think about what she's telling you. its a long distance relationship so would y'all be having sex anyways?!?

Youre 23.

Unless you are really damn sure this is the end all be all of your life, DONT AGREE TO IT. Or if youre on that spiritual @*% shes speakin of then go for it I guess. Just my 2 cents.

Youre 23.

Unless you are really damn sure this is the end all be all of your life, DONT AGREE TO IT. Or if youre on that spiritual @*% shes speakin of then go for it I guess. Just my 2 cents.

tell you the truth. her not having sex with you idk if that'll get her closer to GOD. because after years of having faith in GOD i feel like i know him/her and GOD might not be what she thinks... I understand what she means faithwise. I gotta sit and think about what she's telling you. its a long distance relationship so would y'all be having sex anyways?!?

Be a man 
Sit down with her and talk to her one on one about why she decided to do this and don't be afraid to grill her with some questions 

Be a man 
Sit down with her and talk to her one on one about why she decided to do this and don't be afraid to grill her with some questions 

Back
Top Bottom