UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

sleep creep op, put it in when she's sleeping it will feel good and she'll wake up realizing the no sex talk was a big mistake.

it's in the best interest of both of you.

sleep creep op, put it in when she's sleeping it will feel good and she'll wake up realizing the no sex talk was a big mistake.

it's in the best interest of both of you.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

We have been dating for a little over a year and she recently asked me if it would be ok if we no longer had sex because she feels it would help strengthen our relationship with God.
Highly entertained by this.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

We have been dating for a little over a year and she recently asked me if it would be ok if we no longer had sex because she feels it would help strengthen our relationship with God.
Highly entertained by this.

Whenever girls try to use the God or morality smoke screen after you've been tapping that, it's always a set up. Like where did this Halo suddenly appear from?

Whenever girls try to use the God or morality smoke screen after you've been tapping that, it's always a set up. Like where did this Halo suddenly appear from?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Do you really believe her faith is the reason OP?

If so you need to figure out if its as important to you as it is to her. She said you strengthen the both of your relationships with God. If thats not something thats important to you then you may need to break up. At 23 a year isn't even that long.

If you decided to stick it out just know that it will be rough.

She may just need to find someone else who is in the same place she is. She knows it won't be easy which is why she waited to she got in a relationship to decide to become celibate but thats just comes with the territory when you're abstaining.

Then there's the other side that she's already creepin.
So many people to reply to but I will start with u MyT
In all fairness my girl is actually a preachers kid... She grew up in the church. We met during the last couple weeks of my undergrad and truth be told I do feel like she is the one. I have lots of love for her and honestly I have never met a chick this down for me (and this is after a lot of fuggin around during college)...

My personal relationship with God isn't as strong and she knows that. I believe in God and I accept Jesus as my savior... There is alot I need to work on in my personal life and we have discussed that before. In truth I do plan to get right with God at some point but I can't front I never plan to become a holy roller that just aint my steez..  I love her but I have always told her overly religious people make me uncomfortable. The bible can be interpreted many different ways. I grew up in a variety of schools but I graduated from a Catholic High School so I do know my fair share about religion and I have developed my own personal beliefs I like to think that me and God are cool right now although I know I do a couple of things he may not always approve of on occasion.

And she swears its that whole she waited until she was in a relationship to become celibate because she was sure guys weren;t looking for that. This is by far my GFs most serious relationship and she would like to do this because she feels that we should do things right since I am her "future".

As for the cheating thing I doubt she is but no lie this did make me wonder if someone else is in her ear. When I told her how I felt and that I "may try" she was like now she is always gonna be worried bout me cheating.... And I had to hit her with the "aint this the pot calling the kettle black"

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Do you really believe her faith is the reason OP?

If so you need to figure out if its as important to you as it is to her. She said you strengthen the both of your relationships with God. If thats not something thats important to you then you may need to break up. At 23 a year isn't even that long.

If you decided to stick it out just know that it will be rough.

She may just need to find someone else who is in the same place she is. She knows it won't be easy which is why she waited to she got in a relationship to decide to become celibate but thats just comes with the territory when you're abstaining.

Then there's the other side that she's already creepin.
So many people to reply to but I will start with u MyT
In all fairness my girl is actually a preachers kid... She grew up in the church. We met during the last couple weeks of my undergrad and truth be told I do feel like she is the one. I have lots of love for her and honestly I have never met a chick this down for me (and this is after a lot of fuggin around during college)...

My personal relationship with God isn't as strong and she knows that. I believe in God and I accept Jesus as my savior... There is alot I need to work on in my personal life and we have discussed that before. In truth I do plan to get right with God at some point but I can't front I never plan to become a holy roller that just aint my steez..  I love her but I have always told her overly religious people make me uncomfortable. The bible can be interpreted many different ways. I grew up in a variety of schools but I graduated from a Catholic High School so I do know my fair share about religion and I have developed my own personal beliefs I like to think that me and God are cool right now although I know I do a couple of things he may not always approve of on occasion.

And she swears its that whole she waited until she was in a relationship to become celibate because she was sure guys weren;t looking for that. This is by far my GFs most serious relationship and she would like to do this because she feels that we should do things right since I am her "future".

As for the cheating thing I doubt she is but no lie this did make me wonder if someone else is in her ear. When I told her how I felt and that I "may try" she was like now she is always gonna be worried bout me cheating.... And I had to hit her with the "aint this the pot calling the kettle black"

So even more reason for her not to be screwing around with you from jump. Someone else is in the picture.

If God and the feeling of not being right with Him was in the back of her mind, she wouldve let you know from jump street

So even more reason for her not to be screwing around with you from jump. Someone else is in the picture.

If God and the feeling of not being right with Him was in the back of her mind, she wouldve let you know from jump street

laugh.gif
at RickyBattalion's comments.

As for OP's situation, I don't know man. Sounds a little off. If I were you, I'd try debs 168's method, take away the other half of intimacy.
I was reading that, thinking, "damn, this is actually pretty good." Either she'll give in or you'll be free to go after other women.

Back
Top Bottom