**UPDATED 12/5/07**NEW INFO (2008) JUST CAME FROM MY BOYS HOUSE

my guy called me from his house and he works for jordan brand, i thought he wanted to chill, so i go to his house and once he opens the door the shoes on hisfoot was a air Jordan fusion 4!!! i was like
eek.gif
!!!!!! he told me i couldnttake pictures but i can post fellow NTers this info. he said there is a confirmation of the Nike Air on the 4s/19s. but wouldn't tell me the color way buthe said its what most people want.

UPDATE 12/5/07
i just called him since all of you are intrested and i asked him what else does Jordan have in stock for us?
he said

23s are worth the wait they are INCREDIBLE.
for those fusions there gonna make a Air Jordan Fusion 3 i like these the most
il call you if i get another information

Peace

I just passed on a pair of bred IV for a decent price, so fingers crossed on Nike Air on the back/bottom of Jordan IV

From what I've heard previously, this isn't ducktales. I just didn't have a confirmation on the NikeAir part yet but I was told that they wereseriously considering the NikeAir on the back of the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's.

And if the CW are the ones that I heard about, I'm gonna be happier than a lil girl LOL.

I don't care if it's the Black & Red IV's or the White Cement IV's as long as Nike Air is on the back I will be in heaven.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom