**UPDATED 12/5/07**NEW INFO (2008) JUST CAME FROM MY BOYS HOUSE

JB, STOP with the fusions already
smh.gif

Fusion IV's sound good to me b/c IV'z are my favorite
White Cements or Black Cements in the package?
Im guessin white b/c u can still find a pair of blacks on flight club

I think nike air does save retroes. If they put it back which i think they shouldn't, people will complain about something else. I personally think that wedon't deserve the nike air cuz we complain about every release even when its og.

Black an red iv's with the "Nike Air" on the back would be the ideal release....we'll see though i dont think they could mess up a fouranyway as long as they are using standard colors

That's interesting...considering Fusion 4 Samples haven't been made yet.

And...if the people I talked to don't have them yet, and your "boy" does...just who exactly is he?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Oh yeah...and I wish they did Nike Air on the Military IV's...considering I got 3 pairs....
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

B1lly are you saying that they might put military IV's in the pack?

Jordan KingXI, rumors suck my man
smh.gif

I'm new too nike talk, but just figured I would let y'all know that they are the blk/red 4s for sure
happy.gif
, not sure if they have nike air on back lets hope, and I want to say blk forthe 19s.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by richkid23

LMAO I wonder how the fusion 1's will look
laugh.gif

i was thinking this the other day
laugh.gif
...fusion 4's?? i would needto see how this turns out... cant wait to see how nike air looks on the 4/19 pack

I'd like to see ZOOM AIR on some of the package jordans...12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 all have zero mention anywhere on the shoe what kindacushioning it has.

The 21 has IPS on the outsole and the 22 has Zm / Air pods.

Back
Top Bottom