*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Wow, even the box is bad

For $175 I think people want their monies worth, not the fact that the environment is helped out.

Originally Posted by Wankirby

I wanna see the one's with the icy soles that Tinker has in the pix.
All these fools talking bout how ugly they are will have a pair or
two come Feb. i've been on NT a while now and the same thing plays out every
year since then. "ugly", "horrendous" turns to "FIRE!!!" and "Smokin!!!". The
shoe is clean and looks like it's constructed very well. I def will two pair maybe
three depending on the colorways. I need the wht/blk, blk/stealth, and
hopefully the blue colorway has some nice touches.

hurry up Feb!!! i can't wait!!!
Not with the 2009's.

These are more on the level of a team jordan/zoom soldier. They are nice but nothing special and not worthy of a sig shoe.

I would've considered buying this shoe if it weren't for that peephole bs! In my opinion there were far better options; no peep hole, just solidleather, embossed jumpman or (JB forbid) put a swoosh there, which I think most would have liked, but the peep hole kills it for me. However the photoshopwhite/black/cement colorway is nice.

Holla back!!!

laugh.gif
...these sneakers are so bad (bad meaning bad not bad meaninggood)...They look like Dwade converses with a plastic hole in the middle
laugh.gif
...altho that's a pretty big insult to DWade's converse's bc none of them were this bad...

These gimmicks are getting more and more ******ed...Metal Case (17s), Suede, brush and towel (18s), fencing mask (19s), IPS (20s), removable air unit(21/22), fingerprint (23), high heels (2009), and plastic hole (2010)

still weak! thanks for saving me some money nike! keep making ugly shoes so i can buy OGS and retro's...really thanks again! i feel bad for wade!

soles remind me of XIIIs. The shoe itself has hints of IIIs and XIIIs too.... if they made the cement colourway i would cop

Originally Posted by Steez

Kid on YouTube showing off and wearing the 2010's on foot....

Steez,

No offense but that was the worse review in the history of reviews. Altho I know he's probably a novice he probably lost a few sales for Jordan Brand onhis technical discussion of the shoe itself

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Steez wrote:

Kid on YouTube showing off and wearing the 2010's on foot....

Steez,

No offense but that was the worse review in the history of reviews. Altho I know he's probably a novice he probably lost a few sales for Jordan Brand on his technical discussion of the shoe itself

Ha. None taken. We ain't related.
laugh.gif
I like the part where his parents phone goes off in the background.

Back
Top Bottom