*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

I love the Air Jordan 2010. When I start my full-time job in June, I'm definitely going to buy a pair.

Im gonna get a pair of Air Jordan 2010. The shoe is classic with it own unique touch. Simply looks fresh! I don't mind most of the ppl hates this shoes somuch. Cause of the see through windows. But for me, thats fine & also in the same time......cool
pimp.gif

Im sorry, but these look like they were made for the mentally disabled.

Like theyre built to help kids who can't walk straight.

the leather on the toebox looks exactly like that crap on the cdp3, anyone notice how huge the tongues are on the marquee pics, compared to the productionmodel pics

i will get a pair at some point, just because i always do. whatever colorway looks the best but i cant say im that excited. im glad whopper king mayden didntbring back a high heel is the best thing about these

man i think i like these. my only gripe is the peep hole but i figure what the hell. a nice pair of jeans will help em out. Put me down for a pair.

the new photos are looking real nice, especially the medial side. i like these. there's something about them. this initial c/w is probably the only onei'd actually cop, but i don't see any reason why i'd cop at retail tho. 99% sure these'll be on sale and fast. if so, i may grab a pair. mustsay, these are def. way better than the 2009s, imo.

Even without the hole they wouldnt look good. just a generic shoe. last j's i liked were the xix's and it looks to stay that way

I'll be doing a test fit on these to see how they feel. I've liked them since the jump BUT there is better stuff coming out I might hold on to mymoney for.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Im actually kind of excited for these.
Will be picking one up /w discount for hoopin.

I have a feeling its going to be an acquired appeal just like the XX3s and my favorite Jordan hoop shoe, the XIXs
The only thing im bothered about is the window...aint no one want to see your socks in a game, or when you walkin around casually.

The product details say that its the first shoe with an independent forefoot cover. If im not mistaken, they just ripped the toe design from the soldier 3
eyes.gif

Whoa. I had no idea that there was a hole in the shoe, literally. I thought the circle was just a piece of metallic, perforated synthetic material. Ididn't know it was see-through.

"Basketball's first ever independent forefoot cover."
laugh.gif
!+#%%*#@ technology never sounded so innovative.
grin.gif

They look like a good shoe for hoopin.... great pics and PS work.... I could never spend one thin dime on them however....

smokin.gif

pure garbage. AJ2009 were garbage and AJ2010 are garbage as well. These shoes would look so much better without that big !*% bubble in the center. phuckinrejects. failed

I wanna see the one's with the icy soles that Tinker has in the pix.
All these fools talking bout how ugly they are will have a pair or
two come Feb. i've been on NT a while now and the same thing plays out every
year since then. "ugly", "horrendous" turns to "FIRE!!!" and "Smokin!!!". The
shoe is clean and looks like it's constructed very well. I def will two pair maybe
three depending on the colorways. I need the wht/blk, blk/stealth, and
hopefully the blue colorway has some nice touches.

hurry up Feb!!! i can't wait!!!

Sales rack fodder for sure. its sad that the PS pics are more appealing than what will be released.

Some people are just too caught up in the whole marketing process, that if it doesn't come from a reputable store (ie/ footlocker, champs, finishline...)with proper packaging that the shoes must deem fake.

Fact of the matter is, RMK Kix-files and all other sneaker sites that ship out of Hong Kong all get their stuff from the same source
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom