*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Air Jordan 2010: Bottom-Loaded Zoom Air

air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-1.jpg

air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-2.jpg

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

God, I can't believe I wasted my time reading through 5 pages of ignorant, uninformed and overall unintelligent comments.

Just like someone commented above, what more do you bloodsuckers out there want?!

Tinker, MJ & D-Wade all collaborating and coming together for the pinnacle of basketball footwear technology. God only knows how many of you actually play basketball...
^^ THAT is an uninformed, unintelligent comment. First of all, what do you know of the level of involvement by Tinker, MJ and Wade with theseshoes? Secondly, how do you know that this is the "pinnacle of basketball footwear technology"? I'm not saying it isn't highly functional,but how do you know how necessary half the technology that went into this shoe is? Lastly, I think what the "bloodsuckers" want is form ANDfunction, like the older shoes. It's what set the Air Jordan line apart from its contemporaries.

Oh, BTW, I ONLY wear Air Jordans for basketball. No "going out" in them with jeans, or a matching "fly outfit".

Originally Posted by luc1311

I won't even read all the bad stuff you guys said... One thing. The game as evolved. So did JB. The other, DWade as the new poster boy? What else can we ask? MJ DWade Tinker Mark...
Really? The game has evolved? You consider taking away the balls of the defense so that scoring is easier (i.e. no handchecking, 3-second rulebeing extended to defenders, etc) to be basketball "evolution"? As to what more we can ask for, that's just it. When names like MJ, Wade,Tinker and Mark are involved, I expect a LOT more. I'm not saying this isn't going to be a fantastic performing basketball shoe, or that the lookwon't grow on me. As I've said, I will reserve FINAL judgement on this issues till after I see them in person, and try them on, but from what I'veseen and read so far, it's definitely nothing groundbreaking.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

is anyone else looking forward to using their AJ2K10 as a colander to drain the water from their spaghetti?

2010noodle.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

just playing around a bit....

myaj10.jpg
There you go. That little bit alone is way better than that hokey giant circle in the center. Still doesn't eradicate all the design issues,but it's a big improvement already.

The 2009 is gorgeous from a design stand point.
Yeah, except the heel of the 09 makes it the worst looking hoops shoe ever... saw these another pair of these at a Nordstrom Rack for $39.99 andalmost threw up in my mouth (and didn't buy 'em)...

smh at JB, man the crap they are trying to pass on to us. they should've shut the factories down after the XX3

i haven't read any responses aside from page 7. hatfield is that dude. i am slightly disappointed in what expectations are, but maybe my expectations ofhatfield and smith were too high and solar.
with that said, after viewing the video, gimmick and hypewise, i eff with these, not for 170 full price. with the window gone, it reminds me of a sandwichedjordan 13. overall, hatfield did aight. his last one was the 20th right? not bad, but not life changing selling out shoe. its a shoe that i like unlike thelebrons, probably because i can't stand the bulkiness of them, the lebrons that is
id cop for 120-130.
glad there is black white red in this premier colorway:lol:
bout to go back and read previous 6 pages.
~Lefty

edit:
Originally Posted by Steez

The AJ 2010 drops NBA All-Star Weekend February 13, 2010 for $170.00

All-Star c/w?
But it would be interesting to see photoshops of black tpu window or a colorway which blends the window into the side panel instead of a sore thumb stickingout.
30% off 170 = 119, not bad

maybe we will be seaglowing those window to keep them clear a few months from now LOL

Originally Posted by OnJai007

Tinker: "The game is changing. It's a running game now."

OH REALLY?

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing to funny, but surprisingly im diggin this shoe its different in a GOOD way, im just not feeling the type of leather theychose for the toe box but oh well still a nice shoe.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by OnJai007

Tinker: "The game is changing. It's a running game now."

OH REALLY?

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing to funny, but surprisingly im diggin this shoe its different in a GOOD way, im just not feeling the type of leather they chose for the toe box but oh well still a nice shoe.

prefer patent leather?
laugh.gif

or the pleather or smooth leather?
the tumbled leather is a good choice i think for its softness and minimal crease visibility after wear choice.
~Lefty

I honestly don't know how I feel about these yet.that whole window thing is deff killing it for me though, I think they would be ok if it didn't havethat..but I'll wait to see these in person..but there is no way I'm dropping $170 on them I will wait till they go on sale just like the 2k9's

remind me a lot of the zoom powers

hopefully I can cop these for 50-60$ later on like the 2k9s

They can use every fancy word in the dictionary to talk these things up... it will not change the simple fact that they're ugly.

when these hit like 40$ i will buy them to play ball....for casual wear these are terrible

Back
Top Bottom