*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Instead of the see thru Circular Vent i wish that they would have done a big See-Thru Jumpman sign vent.
That would have been very creative!

Originally Posted by rocman23

young to rice

brady to moss/welker
pimp.gif

im actually digging these maybe because any video of tinker explaining/persuading a jordan is sure deal

Originally Posted by rocman23

young to rice

brady to moss/welker
pimp.gif

im actually digging these maybe because any video of tinker explaining/persuading a jordan is sure deal

You know what, I like it. I feel like they did something completely different, and took a chance...and I personally like the outcome.

This is infinitely better than the hideous 2009s.

I'm buying these to ball in definitely.

These are so much better than the 09', mainly no platform high heel. Im glad tinker was in on them, ill at least give them a chance on the court. looksare decent minus the circle thing. i think they will grow on dudes. The good thing is at least mayden is back to entering whopper eating contests where hebelongs not creating mens high heels

I could def see MJ in this shoe unlike last year, imagine him breakin these out in the finals similar to what he did with the 14s....people wouldnt even carefor the game just be starin at the kicks....i know thats what i did for a good 30 minutes back in '98

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I could def see MJ in this shoe unlike last year, imagine him breakin these out in the finals similar to what he did with the 14s....people wouldnt even care for the game just be starin at the kicks....i know thats what i did for a good 30 minutes back in '98
QFT !!!!!
pimp.gif

how the eff can they be satisfied with the finished product? Worst Jordans ever!!...like a movie straight to dvd..straight to the sales rack

for all the window haters, remember there's a windowless "outdoor" version with a strap.

I'm really feeling these, and I haven't been excited about a sig since XIV. Can't wait to see the Stealths.

Originally Posted by eltouha

for all the window haters, remember there's a windowless "outdoor" version with a strap.

Ahhh... yes... I wonder if that scan is still floating around somewhere...

I think when they release they should just go straight to the outlets, since that is were they are going to end up

Back
Top Bottom