*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

BP - If nike won't hire you, cut a deal with the variant makers.

I wonder how much these guys have made off BP's colorways over the past year.
laugh.gif

....I haven't been on this site for 3 months (formerly MIGHTYMYT, forgot my password, using my old username) but when I saw a picture of the AJ XXV, Igotta do this one. (Air Jordan 2010 just doesn't sound right...should have gone with something like...um.....Air Jordan Generation...lol...or XXV. Ihaven't done a Jordan drawing in 2 years...........but here it is.......too big to fit in the scanner....scanned left and right portions...

21nf5tk.png

^ I know, right?
laugh.gif

I used to think they were just stealing his pics, but someone had a pic of some Nikes in a variant store overseas, and some of the shoes had the faint'BP' logo right there on the shoe.
laugh.gif
... ... ...
smh.gif

My Problem is how well these Fakes are Made. Their shape appears to be spot on....... Nike knows they have a serious leak, but its almost as if they don'tcare. these Fakes if but on kinstor or something like that most people would think that they are real. And we found out with that Low Dunkman, people beenfooled.

the '09s and the '10s really have me thinking about how much i took the design of the XX3s for granted..like those look soooo much better than bothmodels ('09s/'10s)

Back
Top Bottom