Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

89hgx2g.jpg

Philadelphia's Nike 1VOTE officially closed, 1 hour ago, at 12:00am Dec. 27th. Though the [Red/White Nike Air Force 1Lows held the lead for a while], and the [Sheed Nike Air Force 1High All-Star PEs threatened], the 2003 Mark Smith Laser Nike Air Force 1 stormed its way back to the top after claiming an early lead. Beating outclassics like the "Linens", "Mushrooms", "Zincs", "MITAs", "LA Cartoons", "Wheats", and the 2ndplace finisher, "Sheed ASG PEs", the Mark Smith Laser Nike Air Force 1 Low from 2003's "Laser Pack" will re-release during the Summerof 2008 as a Philadelphia exclusive.

As it stands now, the ["UENO/Sakura" Nike Air Force 1 will release as a Baltimore exclusive], the "Mark Smith Laser" Nike Air Force 1 willrelease as a Philly exclusive, and NYC's 1VOTE, the final piece of the "I-95 1VOTE", will open on 1/2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Via KIXandtheCITY.com

8elem90.jpg

Extending the 1VOTE Concept that debuted at Nike's "1Night Only" Party, during which the attendees voted for the "Stash" Nike Air Force1 High, Nike recently unveiled the "I-95 1VOTE" touch screen installation at Baltimore's Downtown Locker Room and Philadelphia's [Sneaker Villa].

For the I-95 1VOTE, DJ Clark Kent and local AF1 aficionados preselected a pool of 25 pairs of AF1s per city. Local voters then have the power to elect one ofthese preselected Air Force 1s as the best Air Force 1 according to that city. The top Air Force 1, as selected by the voters, will then be re-releasedexclusively in that city during the Summer of 2008. The voting at Baltimore's Downtown Locker Room is now closed and the "UENO/Sakura" Nike AirForce 1 was selected as the top Air Force 1 in Baltimore, meaning, the "UENOs" will make their return in 2008 as a Baltimore Exclusive.

Philadelphia's 1VOTE installation at the [Sneaker Villa] is open now and will remain open through12/26. As of now, the "Mark Smith Laser" Nike Air Force 1 holds the lead.

The I-95 1VOTE will make its way to its final destination, New York City, on 1/2/2008

For more on the 1VOTE visit: [1VOTE on the Nike Air Force 1 1THOLOGY]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These weren't THAT dope to begin with. I think people were more intrigued with the fact they cost a grand and came with that dope box. I know I was.

I know some of the folks that shelled out that big $$ for the OG joints are gonna be TIGHT. LOL.

Hypebeasts. That shoe looks like a womens sneaker.

There are so many better AF1's than those.

Uenos are tight, no doubt...but I wanted some 3M Snakes!!!! Can't believe they only came in 3rd.
Oh well.

EOH told us to go vote and I forgot. If that is what they are releasing, then I will have to take a look to see if I am going to cop.

One thing to consider is that the voting was open to anyone. That means the majority of the people voted based on the look, not the story behind it.

****claps hands at nike for continueing with a great idea......evening tho not every one will be satisfied*****

-_- theres at least 20 forces ahead of sakuras...they just had a cool box and a high resell value

I just want the Tan laser/White midsole and outsole AF1's- I think they were one of the first laser AF1 designs- anyone have a pic?

Gimme a pair of the Atmos joints, and I'd be G-O-O-D. Those or the Cocoa Snakes with the OG snakeskin pattern.

Those Fragment joints are serious though--always have wanted a pair of those.

Hypebeasts. That shoe looks like a womens sneaker.
Homie why are you salty
laugh.gif
? Bmore is def. not ahypebeast..dudes don't even know what the uenoes were about..They just voted for what they liked..

I rather have 3M snakes..but, oh well
tired.gif

And the goons WILL be lurkin'..I assure you..
wink.gif

Mark Smiths>>>>>Ueno I would never be caught dead wearing such a non-heterosexual shoe...

Back
Top Bottom