Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Wow, Uenos, in (hopefully) decent numbers, and less than an hour from me.

Definitely gotta make the trip if they're gonna be released at all the DTLRs in the area.

Hopefully SneakerVilla isn't shady on these like some of their other releases. I'm guess that since it's sponsored by Nike, they won't be ableto sell early.

I need the Mark Smith's in my life. Is it really only 25 pairs?

This izzy is about to be funny. There are some people be "hating" in public but plotting behind the scenes on getting a pair.
roll.gif

4wrestling wrote:

I need the Mark Smith's in my life. Is it really only 25 pairs?
The amount of pairs planned for release has not been confirmed yet.

MaZe

I love AF1s to death but UENOs
indifferent.gif
have got to be the MOSToverrated colorway of all time. No lies- that's just ugly.

Philly will not come through. I may have to stop by and bring 100 people. Linens baby. Or Mushrooms. Or those W+Ks.

This idea needs to hit the UK quick fast but with runners or something.

LOL @ Uneo's winning the vote.

It's soo bait loads Hype Beast just voted for it cah it comes in a wooden box.

The Purple/White or Silver/Black/Snake Skin *%## all over these!

people people people...

there a preselected pool of 25 pairs of AF1s per city not limited to 25 pairs........

as for uenos...ehh decent shoes..

People are crazy to pick those of the 3m Snakes...Anyway...Does anybody know if these were only AF1 Lows or were Mids and Hi's included in the 25 pairs tochoose from?

I'm a definitely copping these...I forgot to even go up Mondawmin in vote. All that damn construction around there was killing me.

For all the people complaining, you gotta realize what type of city Bmore is. Unlike other cities, 99% of the dudes here just care about what they think is ahot shoe. They don't care about hype or the story behind the shoe. We started this AF1 sh*t, and this the thanks we get?

smh @ chicago not being selected as a city...nike reps always find a way to screw us over.

i wanna go to bmore jus to get these at retail..then go to sneaker events and breakdance in em

wow I would have chose those 3m snakeskin joints over the others.

Mushrooms, linens, courirs, and taiwans are all shoes I would have piced over uenos but regardless I like the uenos so I will probably try to pick them up.

Originally Posted by haiti5

AF1 "Mids" shouldn't even be considered an AF1.
wheres your midwestern pride...AF1 Mids are a beautiful thing
laugh.gif

WTF?!?

air force 1 MIDS are the only forces i consider wearing....the lows are cool and all, but the mids have an old school feel to them

Back
Top Bottom