Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

damn 25 pairs? i would fly out for the release if there were going to be more to go around, but 25 pairs... im Good on that campout..

frown.gif
Wheres the "I-10" voting. This needs to come to Houston

Its gonna be a sad day in baltimore when those release. Buyers better come with armed security.

I like the voting idea. I don't like the chances of me getting any shoe that gets released in any of the selected cities.

Word on the street is you need a valid driver's license from MD with some love being shown to DC and VA.
roll.gif

^Now that is a good idea, that will keep it in the DMV. I will be there for sure...

Just throwing this out there....

I might be completely wrong, but I think you guys might be reading into this the wrong way. I think it says they selected 25 different pairs of available af1sthat could go to Baltimore, those 3 were like the final 3 that got the most votes, and the Uenos won.
Kind of like the NikeID thing, where they got 25 pairs of the best joints ever created? Again, might be completely wrong, but it makes more sense to me, thisway

lol at baltimore

you guys had the chance to get 3m snakes.... and you chose uenos???

lmao

What..you figure dudes was just gonna vote on the same shoe for 7 hours straight everyday...Do you even know how much uenos go for?

85% of dudes here are not so called "Sneakerheads" they thought the joints were fresh so thats what they voted for...I ain't mad at all..

If you look the votes were pretty close..I surprised ya'll not trippin' cause my city ain't pick the Courirs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Just throwing this out there....

I might be completely wrong, but I think you guys might be reading into this the wrong way. I think it says they selected 25 different pairs of available af1s that could go to Baltimore, those 3 were like the final 3 that got the most votes, and the Uenos won.
Kind of like the NikeID thing, where they got 25 pairs of the best joints ever created? Again, might be completely wrong, but it makes more sense to me, this way
Im not sure where you guys are getting the "only 25 pairs to be released". ^This man has it right.

MaZe

If the Playstations make it into the pool of 25 for a city, there's gonna be some cats on suicide watch after droppingtheir whole tax return/refund check on some super-limited kicks...

yea looks like i misread that 25 pair thing. Im sure the numbers will remain pretty low but if they are reasonable then i would love to grab a pair. I havealways wanted a pair of these, now im sure these will release in a normal nike box and not the wood box so i would imagine the originals w/ original bow wouldretain there value.

they need to bring this idea to LA.

Uenos re-releasing is the best sneakers news I've heard all year.
Lets all pray that this time around they make a size smaller than a 9.

Back
Top Bottom