Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

It is what it is.
roll.gif

Oh man. It's going to be tough to decide for NYC. Right now it looks like it's between the gold highs and the purple highs for me, but I'll have toget a better look at the rest of the choices.

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

I hope to god NYC does the right thing and votes for either the gold or purple highs, preferably the purples.
I don't believe the golds ever released... that would be a great shoe for NYC. Won't happen unless people force it.

NYC let's be different from B-more, & Phila and Chose some HI TOPS!!!! For God sake we are the Fashion capital of the world, we set trends not follow.

Damn all I was seeing in that vid was low tops.

I'm hoping beyond ALL HOPE that the Purple City Hi's are in the Top 25

NY you guys better not #%*! up..please get Purple Highs!

Is Cali getting a vote in this contest, are we going to get a top 25 to choose from?

Well looks like NY is already +%$$!!% it up with the University Blue/White 2004. All the options and this is what is winning?

i'm not even gonna speculate what's gonna win. all you resellers go out and vote for the sheeds cause i'd love to put cash in your hands for a pairin 8.5 or 9. those mahogany suedes look super dope. i've never seen those beforeand i'd love one of those too.

look! the purp highs are in the lead now.
eek.gif

eh 3M snakes aren't that "hard" to find, especially if your size is around 9-11, looking in the right places.

eh 3M snakes aren't that "hard" to find, especially if your size is around 9-11, looking in the right places.
The only reason I said that, hence the term hypocrisy....Is that we were supposed fools for not voting for em'....yet NY has a plain a**purple hightop in the lead and an it's all high 5's and good jobs...
smh.gif

Like I said..dudes are hypocrites..BUT this is NT
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

The only reason I said that, hence the term hypocrisy....Is that we were supposed fools for not voting for em'....yet NY has a plain a** purple hightop in the lead and an it's all high 5's and good jobs...
smh.gif

Like I said..dudes are hypocrites..BUT this is NT
eyes.gif

you know that i'm happy that the uenos won in bmore
happy.gif

honestly i want the stash/futuras to win it being as that was friends and family

imma be pissed if some average shoe wins it

^Trust me bro purple highs are no average shoe. I really wish the all star sheed highs won.

Back
Top Bottom