Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

laugh.gif
@ Huf forces...get outta here...

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

glad i got fam in bmore
What are yall talkin about. ERRY time i go in there the pool is clean and ppl are walking around gingerly and whistling.

Lol, that is true about the pool, should be some fiends picking the pennies up out of it. Sad thing is I've seen that a handful of times while I'vebeen there.

I just voted 50 times while I was out getting the VIII's. C'mon, Philly. Don't let a whack shoe win.

86yzuwy.jpg

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Mark Smiths Won....

that is one of the most ******ed things i ever heard. six more votes and the sheeds would have won. SIX MORE VOTES!!! what the hell is wrong with youpeople?
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Mark Smiths Won....

Not sure. The Nike website says voting ends today, but the display at the store says tomorrow.

Regardless, I've voted over 100 times for the Mark Smiths, and if it's open tomorrow, I'll vote 100 more.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mark Smiths Won....

Not sure. The Nike website says voting ends today, but the display at the store says tomorrow.

Regardless, I've voted over 100 times for the Mark Smiths, and if it's open tomorrow, I'll vote 100 more.
The mark smiths are nice but come on people... the Sheeds are PE's... never released the mark smiths did... plus sheed it Philly... mark smith is anike board member.... if there is still time please vote for the sheeds

I guess I'll be visiting Fam in delaware so I can cop both Philly and B-More AF1's

4wrestling wrote:

you can go right here and buy a pair for relatively cheap. those shoes suck - perfect choicefor a grown man that still watches men in tights grapple and sweat.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

4wrestling wrote:

you can go right here and buy a pair for relatively cheap. those shoes suck - perfect choice for a grown man that still watches men in tights grapple and sweat.

You mad?

I live in Philly, and I voted for what I wanted.

Don't like it?

Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom