Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Wow Im really upset. I really wanted the Purple Hi's to win but it doesnt look good. Those are historic and I wish I knew about shoes when those first cameout. However I was too young and I guess I will never have a chance to own a pair now. Damn hypebeast
smh.gif

I saw son in the flesh @ niketown....He was doing his thing voting for those nasty*$$* stashes. He looked like a robot the way he was working that screen. Bigup to his dedication! Me personally I want a Hi Top to win, I dont care what color as long as its a Hi Top.

who were u? edit- to all those pissing and moaning about the Stashes making it. Cop and sell to the west coasters and triple your money if not more.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

how exactly can you obtain a pair though? are these going to be something extremely limited?
probably not. it might be the number of premium/supreme air forces alocated to the certain city. If they're smart they will base production numberson the number of total votes made according to each city.

lol why dudes got their panties in a bunch for??

also PLEASE all of you on some "ya can get those stash/futuras easily' tell me WHERE cuz ive NEVER seen them in a size 13(my size) or even in mostsizes period as far as i know that shoe was friends and family and only like 50 pairs were made

so please show me where to "easily' obtain those shoes

ive seen more heads who have purple hi's on NT than heads who have those stash/futuras

STASH/FUTURA FOR THE WIN FTW!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

how exactly can you obtain a pair though? are these going to be something extremely limited?
probably not. it might be the number of premium/supreme air forces alocated to the certain city. If they're smart they will base production numbers on the number of total votes made according to each city.

Of course they would have to keep in mind that you account for more than half of thevotes.
laugh.gif

Usually i disagree with kampoutkid but why knock him for his persistance. Before the voting started dudes was like I hope purple or gold hi's win, then thenext thing you know both purple and gold hi's are in first and second place. Lets be real that was NT like %&^.

I was wondering if anyone knew when they will announce when and where the air forces the selected cities picked will release, and also when they will unveilthe price? oh yeah and Jesse good work on voting in the Mark Smiths i stood infront of the screen for a few minutes and was getting dirty looks from the staffso i stopped.
thanks

Originally Posted by vamo

lol why dudes got their panties in a bunch for??

also PLEASE all of you on some "ya can get those stash/futuras easily' tell me WHERE cuz ive NEVER seen them in a size 13(my size) or even in most sizes period as far as i know that shoe was friends and family and only like 50 pairs were made

so please show me where to "easily' obtain those shoes

ive seen more heads who have purple hi's on NT than heads who have those stash/futuras

STASH/FUTURA FOR THE WIN FTW!!!!!!!!

Stash/Futura for the win FTW? Pretty redundant if I say so myself..
indifferent.gif

Anyway, you are really thinking about this the wrong way. Why freaking bother with a shoe that was just so recently released? We might as well re-retro theInvisibles and HUFQuakes too.

Kampout, you better get back to work. Somebody was putting in serious work on those Gold Hi's.

This is funny. New Yorkers don't play around.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kampout, you better get back to work. Somebody was putting in serious work on those Gold Hi's.

heads to niketown

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

heads to niketown

Somebody needs to pick this dude off.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I was wondering if anyone knew when they will announce when and where the air forces the selected cities picked will release, and also when they will unveil the price?

As for how many comes out? hmmmm......I'm guessing 250+ Shoes per city...$200 A pair

I expect these to be EXTRA limited....Even if it is in one city...

Just goes to show you..Alot of ya'll are some damn superdupermegaultra hypebeast....
roll.gif

dudes wanna look like Goldmember's Henchmen and sh**
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Ugly A** Gold Hi Tops...

any chance of the bmore release being showcased on kickin it in the city? harmcity hustler interviewin people cryin in the line with sneakermane handing outkleenex
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

any chance of the bmore release being showcased on kickin it in the city? harmcity hustler interviewin people cryin in the line with sneakermane handing out kleenex
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
.. something to think about Hmmm.......I wanna interview the idiots who decidesto camp out..Iknow someone is gonna do it
laugh.gif

Kev..it's gonna be hell when they drop...I gotta get my 2 10's and that "9"
wink.gif
safely tucked away...ya diiigggggg...

Back
Top Bottom