Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Why don't you NY heads just get this KAMPOUTKID when he's voting at the Niketown. Do us all a favour and rid us of this Herb.

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

Hello,

Times like these is when being an employee of Niketown is extremely appreciated. KampoutKid was that you with the hat voting for like three hours today? It was wild amusing to watch the system reset, watch him rest, and then watch him proceed to vote at robot like speeds.
yea that was me. i think i was voting too fast because the screen went blank about every 20 minutes.
laugh.gif

I was closing out my section and just laughing, made for a smooth close. I could of sworn that I saw customers trying to ask you for shoes...that was wildfunny. Anyway, there about to start restricting the amount of times you vote, so get those votes in.

Originally Posted by BkMJ23

Hello,

Times like these is when being an employee of Niketown is extremely appreciated. KampoutKid was that you with the hat voting for like three hours today? It was wild amusing to watch the system reset, watch him rest, and then watch him proceed to vote at robot like speeds.

u should reset the vote count on this dude, seriously. its amazing that one person can get away with foolishness.

damn dudes really went in on those gold af1's and stash/futuras
roll.gif
...i dont get it....to me it seems cats are voting for exclusivity and not overalllooks of the shoe. dont get me wrong, its a hot shoe...but all those kicks to vote for to be recreated out of the list, and that one is practically going towin....thats jus ridiculous to me...i can name 5 off the list of 25 that i woul have redone.....this is def. a reseller's wet dream...
wink.gif
....a nfire hi top would have done NYC justice....im not gonna throw any barbs kampoutkid'sway...yall slinging enough mud....but damn fam is it that deep???

people that are mad, read carefully. There is no rule stated that restricts multiple voting. Wether I make 10 votes or 1,000 getting mad and calling me names(
laugh.gif
)is not making your situation any better. For the record, for every 10 votes that a Hi-Top(
tired.gif
)gets i will add 100 more to the Stashes. Lets play thegame if you dont believe me.

KampoutKid wrote:
people that are mad, read carefully. There is no rule stated that restricts multiple voting. Wether I make 10 votes or 1,000 getting mad and calling me names(
laugh.gif
)is not making your situation any better. For the record, for every 10 votes that a Hi-Top(
tired.gif
)gets i will add 100 more to the Stashes. Lets play the game if you dont believe me.

I hear you but are the stash's that fire? you telling me there's not one other shoe on that list thats better???? and i think utaking it a little too seriously...
For the record, for every 10 votes that a Hi-Top(
tired.gif
)gets i will add 100 more to the Stashes. Lets play the game if you dont believe me

Like that line right there.....you gotta be kidding, like when you typed that, i kno theres no way in hell u had a straightface.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

laugh.gif
tired.gif
)gets i will add 100 more to the Stashes. Lets play the game if you dont believe me.

see what im saying? ridiculous. So uh, who's going to Niketown to 'greet' this man?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

So uh, who's going to Niketown to 'greet' this man?
we both kno it aint that simple....
roll.gif
........you already kno if someone touches that kid, he's callin the boys...

dont take me seriously and see how far it gets you...see how far it gets the Stashes too

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
laugh.gif
real talk son got them on speed dial if someone looks at him for more than 3 seconds.

You ALREADY KNO!!!!
roll.gif
probably gotta undercover tailinghim for precaution

dont take me seriously and see how far it gets you...see how far it gets the Stashes too
LOL
roll.gif
...like you're serious????...awwwman....
roll.gif
...this dude can't be serious Duke making threats likeAl-Queida

I agree! You are taking this way too serious! & to make matters worse this show is not that hot, & is can be gotten. There's so many shows on thislist that is not around & you want that shoe to win???? Why don't everyone in NYC put together & buy this guy a life first & then the shoes! Idon't like the hi top either, but let the people of NYC speak & not one guy. I hope the powers that be at nike sees what this guy has done & kicksthe stashes out of the running!

Originally Posted by vamo

jvhoops

no offense but thats a lame "deal" to make cuz last minute anyone could simple screw over the other

myself and some others in transit today while voting for the stashes were discussing that someone would attempt to 'make a deal" and screw people over last minute

its not gunna happen

the idea of that is ONLY because the stashes are winning lets cut the crap you dont feel you can top the votes off for your shoe you claim to want a truce

then last day u beast on voting and claim 'oh must have been nyc voters not me"

nice try homie

First off, I definitely don't appreciate people coming out and calling me a liar or shady (which is basically what you're doing).When I make a promise the promise is kept. Also, it makes no sense to say "no offense" and proceed with an offensive comment. If KampoutKid agreed tothe deal I would spend the next couple weeks bumping up votes for the top 5 kicks and then back off. Fall back.
Secondly, I canrespect what KampoutKid is doing as I said before. I don't like it (since he's voting for the stashes), but if he was voting for gold or purple highs Iwouldn't be complaining. My only point is that he has probably voted about 3000 times for stashes and I've voted about 2000 for gold highs meaningit's basically me vs him (hence not a NYC vote).

With that said, for all of those New Yorkers complaining: get off your butts and vote. That's what I'vebeen doing. If everyone wants a high top then vote for one. If everyone in here complaining agreed to vote for gold or purple highs I doubt KampoutKid wouldhave a chance (though you never know. He's a dedicated dude).

I would still be down to do the deal as previously stated. Otherwise, I hope some other NYCers come through and help me out with the gold highs (or purplehighs if they prefer) instead of chilling and whining on Niketalk.

thats the thing. we DO have lives, so spending hours upon hours at niketown voting 2000-3000 times is out of the question. just look at the other cities andcompare their top 2 votes to ours. this is preposterous to say the very least. there's no way in hell everyone can get a 'fair' chance at gettingwhat they want to win. and as the dude up there from niketown said, they'll be limiting this 'over voting' soon which totally cancels out whateverstrategy one may have had to put their shoe on top.

hes right...stop PMSing, get the !*@! up and vote. criticizing me is surely not doing you any good.

With that said, for all of those New Yorkers complaining: get off your butts and vote. That's what I've been doing. If everyone wants a high top then vote for one. If everyone in here complaining agreed to vote for gold or purple highs I doubt KampoutKid would have a chance (though you never know. He's a dedicated dude).
I hear but is it that serious to vote 2000 or 3000 times in the matter of a few days??? do you have nothing else to do then makeJimmy Jazz, or transit, or niketown your "home away from home?" yea i kno we all need to go vote for the shoe we want but not waste 3 damn hours outof my day to do so....i have other obligations and responsibilities to tend to...thats beast...like OOOOOOOOD

SylvesterMcGrizzly,

I definitely understand that everyone has different priorities and responsibilities and time constraints. At the same time, I've spent a total of 2 hoursvoting over four days and I managed to vote 2000 times at least. You're telling me if you care THAT MUCH you couldn't take a couple days out of yourweek and to go and vote and put in an hour each time. I won't argue with anyone saying the number of votes KampoutKid or I has put up is ridiculous, but ifyou want a specific sneaker to win that badly then prove it by voting.

This whole thing is like people who don't vote for president etc. and then complain about the president. IMO, if you didn't vote you have no right tocomplain.

jvhoop22 wrote:
SylvesterMcGrizzly,

I definitely understand that everyone has different priorities and responsibilities and time constraints. At the same time, I've spent a total of 2 hours voting over four days and I managed to vote 2000 times at least. You're telling me if you care THAT MUCH you couldn't take a couple days out of your week and to go and vote and put in an hour each time. I won't argue with anyone saying the number of votes KampoutKid or I has put up is ridiculous, but if you want a specific sneaker to win that badly then prove it by voting.

This whole thing is like people who don't vote for president etc. and then complain about the president. IMO, if you didn't vote you have no right to complain.

I hear you but using your own analogy, when u vote for the prez...u get one vote thats it...you dont get to wait for the screen toreset and vote another 2000... maybe it was my bad for thinkin small for believing putting up 50 votes would be something...but goin up against dudes voting2000-3000 times....wow....and yea u may have done that in 2 hrs over a 2 day period...still those numbers are crazy...btw how the hell did yall put sooooo manyvotes up? how is the computer set up???

roll.gif
KampoutKid wrote:

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^please help us with those purple highs, i'd go to niketown but too busy
eyes.gif
thats what you get for having a life
This is hillarious as hell!!!.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This boy KK is on a mission... Determined as hell...No %%@%@ & No Life means you NY'ers have no chance...
laugh.gif

im averaging about 20 VPMs...
laugh.gif

I'm dying over here...Son said he's not derailing from his plan either...
roll.gif

It's like Kobe when he dropped 81....
JV vs. KK...May the best man win.
pimp.gif

PO

lol i love how dudes are sayin kampout is taking this to serious

but then insult him and claim to "greet" him at Niketown to beat him up etc...

on the real its not hard to go vote i voted 200 times today in transit while bull****ting with others waitin to vote took like 20 minutes tops

for those who asked its just a tabletop touch screen that shows all the kicks you touch the shoe you want and click "vote this shoe" and thats itthen u touch screen to main screen and do it again

its an extreamely FAST process

as for regulations on voting seriously doubt it they gunna put a guard there all day and night lol

mind you in transit one of the dudes working the section said when the store is slow during the day he votes alot also so its not gunna happen

@jvhoop

look your idea is dumb even if your intentions were true it makes it WAY to easy for others outside of say you and kampout to beast on the final day and screwit up anyway

even myself i plan to go vote atleast once a week if not twice and i will vote atleast 200 times or more if i have the time even if im in a hurry im sure i canspend 5 minutes and still get in atleast close to 100 votes or 50 at the least

if that angers people hey tough

if i was doing this for the purps alot of ya would love me for it so stop bein hypocrites about it

Back
Top Bottom